Expromizer v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankRice

Nov 30, 2015
Hey guys,

I'm trying to get any idea about how tight the airflow is. My problem is that most so-called restricted RTAs are too airy for me, but most proper MTL RTAs are too tight.

My question is, with a 2.5 mm coil, fully open, can you manage a direct lung hit with the v4? Also, maybe another helpful question is, fully open, how high can you turn your wattage up and comfortably vape with the v4?

Also, if anyone owns a Skyline, since it's quite common, which of the airflow inserts are closest to

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    The Expromizer is an rta with a Very Very tight airflow, you won't get a direct lung hit from this bad boy.
    I can't tell you how high you could comfortably turn the wattage up to, I only vape at about 17 watts.
    Have a look at the Vapefly range of tanks;)
    Hope this helps:D

• Agree
    Reactions: Opinionated

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    @FrankRice, it is possible to get a restricted Lung hit from the V4. But you have to draft it.

The V3 Fire may interest you more, as it's considerably more airy.

But for something completely different, you could look at the Ulton Tripod (Atmizoo Tripod clone). As it can do MTL and DTL, depending upon how it's setup.

You can get them with the optional 3.4ml extension from 2fdeal, here's a link for you.
    ULTON Tripod Style 316SS 22mm RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer 2ml/3.4ml Combo (1:1) - Silver

• Useful
    Reactions: Opinionated

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

@Daniel Forsyth, I've never owned a wire RTA before. Since the e-liquid travels along the wires when the tank is tilted, does that mean that the Brunhilde is less prone to leaking or flooding? Also, does it still wick well when the tank is almost empty? How has your experience been?

There very easy to use and maintain. No leaking at all unless you turn it upside down then a small amount may come out, just don't vape upside downo_O
    It wicks excellent, as long as there's any juice in the tank at all those wires will suck it up into the cotton. I wouldn't let it get Bone dry though:D

FichoZG

May 19, 2017
    Croatia
    This RTA is a really great MTL RTA for tobbaco e-juices in terms of flavor and vapor quality (airflow), in my experience the best I have ever used.

- Only one con. I get a little bit of juice in my mouth with the stock drip tip (which is a great drip tip). Airflow fully open, vaping @ 15W, fused clapton coil close to the hole. I can somewhat fix this problem by using a Nautilus 2 drip tip. But I'd like to use the stock one. Any words of advice?

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    will try to take pics. i use 2.5mm id. fluff the ends, cut a little past the edge of the base. stuff it in the wick ports and make sure its spread enough to cover the 3 holes.

its an excellent tank.

Same coil size and exactly the same wicking process as myself, did you copy me?:confused:
    I don't use mine too much these days though:)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    would you like to sell it? what rta do you use often?

I won't sell it sorry. I found the airflow too tight and ended up getting the drill to it and making the holes bigger so even though it still works fine it's been tinkered with a fair bit.
    Plus I'm from Australia so you would have to take into account shipping costs.

I've seen them at a few different places for a very good price these days, it may be worth shopping around a bit. You should be able to get a few more pretty cheap:)

I'm using a Brunhilde MTL RTA at the moment, absolutely fantastic tank;)

Reactions: mototoo
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread