• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Extreme Bean coffee shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Speaking of vape friendly establishments, do you usually ask someone before you vape inside an establishment such as a coffee shop, restaurant or bar? Or do you usually just go ahead and vape until someone says you can't? I don't vape in department stores or anything like that, but if I am sitting around a place like that, it would be nice to be able to vape. I'm not meaning that I would feel the place with vaper smoke, but more of stealth vaping here and there. I am a bit reluctant to vape inside place still.

Cheers

Crazyinariz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Tempe, AZ
Speaking of vape friendly establishments, do you usually ask someone before you vape inside an establishment such as a coffee shop, restaurant or bar? Or do you usually just go ahead and vape until someone says you can't? I don't vape in department stores or anything like that, but if I am sitting around a place like that, it would be nice to be able to vape. I'm not meaning that I would feel the place with vaper smoke, but more of stealth vaping here and there. I am a bit reluctant to vape inside place still.

Cheers

I vape tall and proud unless someone tells me I can't. I've vaped openly in a bunch of coffee shops, restaurants, bars, Harkins movie theaters, Target, Safeway and Fry's, both Fiesta and Arizona Mills Malls, Peoria Sports Complex, Mesa amphitheater, and a whole bunch of other places. I'm too big to try stealth vaping so I just go for it w/my Vamo in full 18650 mode.

My personal opinion is that stealth vaping means that you're trying to hide it which makes it look like you know you shouldn't be doing it. Openly vaping, imho, is my way of saying that I'm doing nothing wrong.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Sometimes I'll tell a restaurant worker/manager that I vape, and that AZ has no ordinances governing indoor use and tell them I'd like to use it while I"m there. I also tell them to let me know if someone complains. I've never had one say no. I've never been told to stop.

That said, I don't blow big plumes up into the air. I try to keep aimed down at the table.

This was at the Tee Pee on Sunday with 2 other vapers. I asked the server about vaping. He didn't have a clue. I gave him the standard speel... The 3 of us tested coffee liquids for an hour or so, and vaped in there after eating for 3 hours. The place was pretty packed. Gear, mods, vapor was all fully visible by all in the room (though I chose a booth in the back of the room). Not a chit was given. LOL:
1006209_10201241968148106_719414606_n.jpg

Crazyinariz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Tempe, AZ
What about movie theater etiquette?

At both the Harkins at AZ Mills and at Tempe Marketplace I've openly vaped in the concession line. Inside the theatre. Inside the theatre I vape in my seat when the house lights are on before the movie starts however, once the house lights dim if I feel the urge to vape I'll get up and stand in the little corridor by the door.

Also, when I'm vaping in a public place where I'm unsure of their attitude I'll A) exhale my vape downwards rather than upwards and b) use HHV 'powder keg'. Powder Keg has a very strong chocolate smell and most people cant complain about me making an area smell like chocolate.

EagleTa2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I vape openly and proudly where ever I go. That being said, I neither blow giant clouds nor do I stealth in public.

The only times I have really stealth vaped in public was in a harkins theater at chandler mall...from my seat during Fast n Furious 6...and in the grocery store (frys usually). For some reason I feel it necessary to be stealthy in the grocery store...lol

I have found that the Tilted Kilt in Tempe (on Warner) is very vape friendly and I encourage all of us to go there because of it.
To avoid hijacking this thread, I'll post a new one.

I will start going to Extreme Bean instead of Starbucks just because EB is vape friendly.

Thanks
Geo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread