Extreme ice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cougar

May 31, 2019
I'm looking for an extreme ice or ice cold recipe. I've tried mount vapor extreme ice and vape wild ice cold, loved them both. The first order that I ever made was through LNW, extreme ice. I liked it alot. The second time I ordered through LNW, I bought 2 different nic strengths in extreme ice and it was horrible with no flavor.

Alot of the recipes that I'm finding are really old. Some are using FW extreme ice at 10%-15% + other flavors.

I'm looking for an extreme ice, ice cold recipe. I bought nicotine in pg and a gallon of vg, that will get me within my target nicotine level, and within a good vg/pg percentage. I ordered everything from nicotineriver.

I ordered:
Purilum mint ice 4 oz
FW extreme ice 4 oz
FW menthol 15 ml,
FW peppermint 15 ml
FW Wintergreen 15 ml
FW sweetener 15 ml
Double mint 15 ml
Flavor Apprentice Smooth 15 ml
Koolada 15 ml.
Also bought 2oz mint (for food not specifically for vaping) that ide rather not use now)

I tried the FW extreme ice at 10%
I tried the purilum mint at 10%
I let it steep for 1 week, tried it again at 2 weeks. It was just bad and both burned like crazy
(Thought that be a good place to start since most recipes I saw started at 12- 15% FW extreme ice)
I split the 10% FW and the 10% purilum up and went by some recipes I found adding various flavors that I i bought, but didn't make it any better. It smells great now but the taste is horrible. I would just like a nice icy mint vape. Y'all have any suggestions with what I purchased to make a nice extreme Ice or icy mint vape? That's what I would love as a all day vape.

Now I'm also looking at tiger blood recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread