FA Fresh Cream and Strawberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xylocaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been trying to make a Creamy/Strawberry Strawberries and Cream Flavor using FA Fresh Cream and FA Strawberry but I either get almost no cream all strawberry at 0.25% Cream and 1% Strawberry, or just buttery bitter notes at 0.5% cream 1% strawberry. Any one else use these FA flavors lend me a hand? It seems to me Fresh Cream is just a bitter buttery flavor and not as much of a cream that I thought it would be (note: I do not recall the last time I had fresh cream so I cannot say if this is exactly what its supposed to taste like or not either).

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY
If you had done it when I first told you you'd be enjoying a new ADV right now!
:vapor:

I'm on my last tank of my strawberry custard DIY....and my capella order is taking forever it seems....if you buy the BIG BOTTLES of flavoring (4 oz) it slows down the shipment speed. not 3 days like the smaller bottles (13 mill) but more like 5-6 days..

small bottle orders= usps...pretty fast, 3 days tops
bulk orders= UPS ground= slow, 5-6 days

Last edited:

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY

nickgonzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2012
NM, USA
If you had done it when I first told you you'd be enjoying a new ADV right now!
:vapor:

I'm on my last tank of my strawberry custard DIY....and my capella order is taking forever it seems....if you buy the BIG BOTTLES of flavoring (4 oz) it slows down the shipment speed. not 3 days like the smaller bottles (13 mill) but more like 5-6 days..

small bottle orders= usps...pretty fast, 3 days tops
bulk orders= UPS ground= slow, 5-6 days

Please share your Strawberry Custard recipe :) I've been using cap Sweet strawberry with TFA sweet cream recently but the custard sounds delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread