Fail Mail? What's the saddest juice you received lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
For me it was 120 Cream Pop, which is described as "Creamy, vanilla bean ice cream and orange sherbet popsicle straight from the ice cream truck," but tastes more like "Holy cow, someone stumbled on the way to the vat and dumped in about 20x too much koolada, what do we do with all this stuff now? I know, let's sell it in 120 ml bottles and get rid of it, because yuck!" (Apologies to anyone who likes it, but soooo not what I was hoping for!) Have you had any notable sad juice vape mail recently? Do share!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nanny22

JenK3015

Nov 17, 2016
Buttermilk Pie by Primative Vapors. I had very high hopes for this juice. I can't even complain that it doesn't taste like buttermilk pie...but that's the problem! It's described as creme brulees cousin with buttery pie crust, sounds good, right? It actually tastes just like buttermilk which is great to eat but a little too funky to vape. For me, at least. It's a shame because you can tell a lot of thought went into it, but there is this strange musty taste that lingers. Such a let down

Reactions: Nanny22

Sakurai

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2014
Japan
Vape Dudes Mocha Waffle. I just thought I'd try a mocha flavor but this doesn't taste anything like mocha, it tastes like maple syrup with added sugar. This juice would be great if I had a cockroach farm. Glad I ordered only sample bottle. Just a warning to others if your expecting any mocha flavor, skip it. But if you like extra-sweet maple syrup like flavor, this might be for you.

eLicky

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2016
Sydney - Australia
Some of the Flavour Art concentrates don't sit well with me. An example would be Flavour Art 'UP' which is too strong for me even at 1-drop into 30mls (no joking). Like it came from the bare root of some ancient coffee tree in a forbidden universe!

Amongst the most potent concentrates that walk the earth.

JenK3015

Nov 17, 2016
Actually most I try are not very good, maybe it's that I'm very picky, but in the 6 years of vaping and hundreds of juices later, I have only liked about 10 at most. If I had to pick the absolute worst, it has to be pluid
Just for the sake of curiosity, what are those 10 juices? I'm often annoyingly picky about my juice as well. Keep trying and buying, but I always go back to my two or three faves. One day I'll learn :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
A while back I ordered the full line (well all but Haven) of Unbroken Liquid as it was super cheap on Vbeast (I think it was). The descriptions were very intriguing and sounded pretty good. Well, let me tell you, those descriptions must of been from the idea of what they wanted to make. What they actually produced was spot on this from @eLicky :
Like it came from the bare root of some ancient ~~coffee~~ tree in a forbidden universe!
I coldn't get the taste outta my rda even after rebuilding em. Just awful stuff IMHO.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
wasn't exactly mail... but i just opened a bottle of moshi cloud edition rosedale we won in july... supposed to taste like a snickerdoodle... yea, nothing like that. tasted like stagnant, moldy, musty water. no idea what happened, but i had to scrub down hubby's dripbox.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Ok my adv for the last year has been oorah from indigo vapes, also their uncle cutty which is a black cherry tobacco. Another has been dragons fire from HHV. Nicoticket has 2 that I vape (unfortunately they are going out of business in a few weeks) the cure and virus are fantastic juices. Another adv has been prof marvels master blend. Tribecca from halo is really good and Alhusion makes a great juice in the godfather and smooth criminal. One more is from goodejuice , it's vita bela. So as you can see I'm mostly into sweetish type tobacco juices and some nets. I would have to say my favorite juice ever is oohra by indigo, no other juice I have ever tried is close to this taste, it's very unique. Oh and I used to vape bobas bounty, but they don't make it anymore

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Some of the Flavour Art concentrates don't sit well with me. An example would be Flavour Art 'UP' which is too strong for me even at 1-drop into 30mls (no joking). Like it came from the bare root of some ancient coffee tree in a forbidden universe!

Amongst the most potent concentrates that walk the earth.
Their blackberry flavoring tastes kinda... "meaty" is the only way I can describe it, until it steeps. Totally agree with you, very strong flavorings they seem to have.

Reactions: eLicky

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Buttermilk Pie by Primative Vapors. I had very high hopes for this juice. I can't even complain that it doesn't taste like buttermilk pie...but that's the problem! It's described as creme brulees cousin with buttery pie crust, sounds good, right? It actually tastes just like buttermilk which is great to eat but a little too funky to vape. For me, at least. It's a shame because you can tell a lot of thought went into it, but there is this strange musty taste that lingers. Such a let down
. Part of me really wants to try this one but I'm unsure how buttermilk would translate to an eLiquid. I Appreciate your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread