Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I have found a sure fire winner! I have a 50/50, 18 mg xx flavor lemon chiffon. It tastes just like lemon chiffon pie, complete with a lovely mouth feel and sweet aftertaste that will leave u licking your lips and wanting more.
I have been vaping almost 3 years and this is the first juice from virgin I have ever had. So I can't be considered a fan boy (girl) lol.
Do u know what it is like when u get a juice and it smells so very good and then u vape it and it fails on every level? Not this one!! It vapes exactly, exactly, like it smells!!!
In all the juices I have vaped, and even ones I love, there are not very many that are this spot on.
I did let this steep lid off for over a week, I did not try it when I first got it, so maybe it was great then idk. I didn't want to rush it.
I have only been vaping it since last night, so not even a whole day yet. But I wanted to share. I will report back after a week or so and say how it does on my coils and cotton, but I will have my fingers crossed.
Great job Annette! Thank u!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Thank you, Lethalp! I'm so happy you're loving the Lemon Chiffon! You mention this is your first Virgin Vapor e-liquid and, as our tag line says, "You Never Forget Your First Time!" LOL! I hope we have some more yummy surprises for you as you try some of our other flavors--keep me posted! :)

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
I have found a sure fire winner! I have a 50/50, 18 mg xx flavor lemon chiffon. It tastes just like lemon chiffon pie, complete with a lovely mouth feel and sweet aftertaste that will leave u licking your lips and wanting more.
I have been vaping almost 3 years and this is the first juice from virgin I have ever had. So I can't be considered a fan boy (girl) lol.
Do u know what it is like when u get a juice and it smells so very good and then u vape it and it fails on every level? Not this one!! It vapes exactly, exactly, like it smells!!!
In all the juices I have vaped, and even ones I love, there are not very many that are this spot on.
I did let this steep lid off for over a week, I did not try it when I first got it, so maybe it was great then idk. I didn't want to rush it.
I have only been vaping it since last night, so not even a whole day yet. But I wanted to share. I will report back after a week or so and say how it does on my coils and cotton, but I will have my fingers crossed.
Great job Annette! Thank u!

That's one of my faves too. But lately, the stuff I've been getting from them seems to be missing the mark. I was a sure fired fan of VV and now I'm lamenting and sadly so. Everything I've gotten lately has been super perfumy. It still has the trueness of the flavor you order, but it lacks that sweetness. Even stuff I've aged. My coconut doesn't taste right any more either. Must be me?

I'm wondering if my change of equipment has anything to do with it. I find that when I drip them I can't stand them. They are tolerable in my protank. I've added ethyl malto, which I tend to do to all my juices if they aren't sweet already, and it does nothing for them. I like my juice cloyingly sweet. Like you, I want to taste that sweetness on my lips. Or maybe my taste buds have changed?

On the flip side, I've found my Hat Trick Vapor purchases to be super sweet and fairly accurate right out of the bottle. And the Dragon series of EC blends needs no tweeking, though they say to steep them.

Anybody have any thoughts?

BTW I typically get 100%vg as I have a bit of a reaction to pg, but can tolerate percentages at around 20-30 pg. Might this affect it?

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I am from the Kokomo area mpage, are u a hoosier by chance?

I am still loving the lemon, and everyone around me knows exactly what it is!
I was vaping at the ball park the other night, not really "stealth" but on the down low, and this lady down from me looked at her friend and said " I smell lemon pie" :) then her friend says, "omg I do too!! I thought it was in my head till u just said that!"
It was so hard to keep a straight face, I thought my eyes would pop out!

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Dykaliscious,.I know how u feel. Its frustrating I know. I can't explain if virgin has changed anything, cause this is my first, but I am sure they would give u help if u asked.
I don't want to go down the "vapers tongue" speil, cause I think it is just a cop out sometimes. However sometimes the most obvious solution is in fact what u need. Drink ur water, brush your tongue, vape some other juice for awhile then come back and see if the spark is back in your virgin Vapor juices.
I don't know what is better finding a great juice or finding a great juice, then come back to it after a month or so break. Its like reuniting with an old friend. I hope that happens for u :)

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Yeah I'm not an all day vaper. I do brush Ye ole tongue and hydrate. I also eat ridiculous amounts of super hot stuff like ghost chili and hotter.

I asked vv and they said something about asking for added flavor in the notes next time. Huh. I've never asked for added anything from them. Its nice to know u can. But what I really want is some sweetness and just adding flavor may not do it. We shall see!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

MPage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2011
Warsaw, Indiana
I am from the Kokomo area mpage, are u a hoosier by chance?

I am still loving the lemon, and everyone around me knows exactly what it is!
I was vaping at the ball park the other night, not really "stealth" but on the down low, and this lady down from me looked at her friend and said " I smell lemon pie" :) then her friend says, "omg I do too!! I thought it was in my head till u just said that!"
It was so hard to keep a straight face, I thought my eyes would pop out!

Yes, I am a Hoosier. I am from Wabash originally but have lived in Warsaw for a long time now. Glad you found Virgin Vapor juice- I especially love the organic quality. A pg issue and odd taste buds have been annoying for most of my vapong journey. Other than my tobacco adv that I order from Mishawaka, my favorite flavors are all from VV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread