FAQs - demlevis' latest writing project

Status
Not open for further replies.

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Attention, Minions! Since Walt outed me as the description writer, I thought I'd ask you all for help with another project.

I want to write FAQs for the website. While I could come up with a long list myself based on past questions and answers in the forum or by searching other sites for ideas, I thought I would try crowdsourcing.

Please post questions here that you think are worthy of being posted in a FAQ section on the website. No need to post answers (unless you stump me, in which case I'll ask Walt or post back to the group for help).

In addition to Walt adding them to the KJ website (at his discretion, of course), I'll edit this post as new ones are added so we always have a current list in the forum.

If you think this is a good idea, vote with a "like". If everyone is interested, I'll ask Walt if he'll make it a sticky thread. If not, well, feel free to tell me that too and I'll just keep writing descriptions and see what else Walt might want me to work on.

Thank you!

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
My brain isn't firing on all cylinders yet this morning but I would have one as the custard notes... diacetyl, acetoin, acetyl propynol . I know Walt's doesn't have them, and I think he was either the first or one of the first to not have them.... I asked a couple times... once for me and once so everyone else could read it also. I am not sure I have everything spelled correctly... but you should be able to find them or ask Walt :)

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Attention, Minions! Since Walt outed me as the description writer, I thought I'd ask you all for help with another project.

I want to write FAQs for the website. While I could come up with a long list myself based on past questions and answers in the forum or by searching other sites for ideas, I thought I would try crowdsourcing.

Please post questions here that you think are worthy of being posted in a FAQ section on the website. No need to post answers (unless you stump me, in which case I'll ask Walt or post back to the group for help).

In addition to Walt adding them to the KJ website (at his discretion, of course), I'll edit this post as new ones are added so we always have a current list in the forum.

If you think this is a good idea, vote with a "like". If everyone is interested, I'll ask Walt if he'll make it a sticky thread. If not, well, feel free to tell me that too and I'll just keep writing descriptions and see what else Walt might want me to work on.

Thank you!

Dont worry Walt, I thought demlevis name was demelvis the first few times I read it. Sorry demlevis!

Mental note:

1502e2fdab389ff36a1571a40081afca.jpg

Not:

a466e28f5a4ec0b3eec16a188b004276.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread