Fastest/closest juice suppliers for NY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrnesc1

Jul 18, 2012
New York
Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place for this I'm still trying to learn my way around. Anyways...

I'm getting ready to order my first bottle or bottles of juice and I was wondering if anyone in New York, particularly upstate New York, knew of any suppliers that were either close by or that had relatively quick processing and shipping to New York. I'm still not great at ordering things far enough in advance which has caused me to relapse to analogs a few times so far but I'm looking to break this trend.

So if anyone knows of any good juice vendors that fit that criteria, particularly anyone with a good natural tobacco flavor, then please let me know! Thanks guys!

stonedkirby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
NY
if your not going to do 2 day or overnight shipping - I live in Brooklyn, i get my packages in 2-3 days max from AVE juices, Vape dudes, and Smokeless Image. EC Blends also takes about 2-3 days, its about 50% chance for 2 or 3 days, not that bad. Just make sure you put your orders in with weekends in mind. Once you wait till weds or thursday to order, you may have to wait till monday.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I wouldn't worry as much about how Fast you get your juice and from a close supplier, but more so about what juice supplier you use that has the juice you really like, its far from all the same, some juice vendors make a much better juice then others, and priority shipping and even 1st class usually both are 3 days max, I've found that 1st class usually takes the same amount of time as the priority too, but again most are there in 3 days, and 2 days does happen also if you place an order in the early Am or late at night so it goes out first thing in the AM. Only time it usually takes a day or two more is if you do a West coast order or if the juice vendor is just backed up with orders which the better ones can be at times but still worth ordering from to get the juice you like :)

Last edited:

stonedkirby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
NY
If your coming to Brooklyn I'll give you the heads up - theres only one good place in the Boroughs for vape gear, and they only specialize in certain stuff, nothing in the 808 threads for people like me, but they have juice, batts, mods, pretty much everything. They even have Provari's you can test out in store :evil:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Halo is wicked fast... I would also guess Liquidxpress... they are in cali... but I understand they are right near the airport and I have received my order in two days in DE.

Syracuse? Might want to try backwoods brew as well... don ships fast and he's 3 hours south of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread