Status
Not open for further replies.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
It is true. Under Descriptions of Contents, it reads: "Electronic cigarette accessories."

Oh, welcome Noel!

Last ordered on May 7th received order in hand on May 16 - USA
Best time so far was 8 days though has taken up to 4 weeks during the holidays.

Looking at the packaging of my last order.

Two labels one clearly says "Electronic cigarette accessories" - value US $ 20.0

Hello sawlight,

Yes. The package will be marked as "E-cigarette accessories". However, if you want us to change to other wording, you can contact CS team and we will help you for this.

Cheers
Noel

Good to know that it can be done. :)

So rather than asking CS, why can't we just go back to how it was, with no labels on anything? Why the need to change? Why the need for us to HAVE to ask it not be labeled as such? Why the need, with deeming regulations upon us now, to suddenly change? I've made numerous orders from you in the past, with no labeling, or need to ask CS to change labels, why all the sudden change that?
Honestly, this kinda pisses me off! It ain't broke, but we need to mess it up so EVERYONE knows what's showing up on your door step?

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Hi Sawlight,

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry to tell you that this regulation is implemented by the shipping carriers. They request us to mark the package as same as what they are. We are working hard on negotiating with them to mark with other wording and hope we can get a good news from them.

Currently, please contact CS to change the marking on package.

Thank you and find me when you have questions.

Cheers
Noel

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
Hi Sawlight,

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry to tell you that this regulation is implemented by the shipping carriers. They request us to mark the package as same as what they are. We are working hard on negotiating with them to mark with other wording and hope we can get a good news from them.

Cheers
Noel
Thank you for the reply, and for your efforts! I'm certain you can understand my reasoning for the question with the looming regulations we are facing here in the US.

Tosharun

May 20, 2016
Hi Noel,

I would like to order some mods and atomitizers from your site.
Therefore, I live in Thailand and since it's been illegal to import E-cig and stuff to the kingdom. they actually check/scan and get rip of them randomly.

However, Those items are still available here but I do not know how do they import them!!

Do you have any experience or customers from Thailand? how is they feedback? Do they get items?

Last question, If I order some mods or atomitizers, Could you declare them as a component items or something with low value to avoid this checking?

Thanks
Tosh

ej1024

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2014
usa
Hi Sawlight,

Cheers
Noel

Do you know what atty or RTA fits this item
FastTech SKU#4885800

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Hi Noel,

I would like to order some mods and atomitizers from your site.
Therefore, I live in Thailand and since it's been illegal to import E-cig and stuff to the kingdom. they actually check/scan and get rip of them randomly.

However, Those items are still available here but I do not know how do they import them!!

Do you have any experience or customers from Thailand? how is they feedback? Do they get items?

Last question, If I order some mods or atomitizers, Could you declare them as a component items or something with low value to avoid this checking?

Thanks
Tosh

Hi Tosh,

Yes, we send products to Thailand and there are customers from Thailand buy in our shop. Since we ship our products worldwide and customer have the responsibility to check their own country policy on importing. So far, we didn't receive any return report from Thailand customers.

We can declare the items as low value and as a component items. You need to contact CS staff via ticket after you placed the order.

Find me when you have questions.

Cheers
Noel

FasTtech_Selina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
www.fasttech.com
Thank you everyone for your warm welcoming.

I am here to join with ECF community and hope to get this chance to communicate and exchange any ideas on suggestion with all of you.

If you have any suggestion that you think FastTech can do better, just feel free to tell me here. Things such as products, price, etc..

Surely, if you have any questions or problems that need my help, let me know and I will help you as soon as possible.

Cheer
Noel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread