FastTech new products, coupon and promotion Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Noel. - If we have specific questions (about the dimensions or availability) of some FT products... is posting them here the best and quickest way to get accurate answers to them? I'm just wondering, since they may also help other ECF members who will see them here, too, then.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
@Noel. - If we have specific questions (about the dimensions or availability) of some FT products... is posting them here the best and quickest way to get accurate answers to them? I'm just wondering, since they may also help other ECF members who will see them here, too, then.
I find the discussion on site pretty useful for specific items. Many times the question has already been answered and I don't need to post.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I find the discussion on site pretty useful for specific items. Many times the question has already been answered and I don't need to post.

I've definitely gotten some useful info. from the discussions on FT in some cases (ie. especially from that large discussion on KFL parts). However, many times there are varied answers/opinions that don't agree with each other. So it's hard to determine what's accurate or not.

When it comes to the true dimensions of some things on their website, and/or what FT may or may not be able to obtain...I'd personally rather get it "from the horse's mouth" so to speak. But, maybe those questions would be better asked in a PM to Noel. I've asked for his assistance that way before. Just thought maybe others could benefit from the questions and answers, too, if posted here. :)

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Can someone help me figure out how to find the product/SKU # number for this? I can’t tell by my order history as I ordered many similar o-rings in that order. I also can’t tell from the packaging slip as I didn’t keep it.
11a425d0b099e6b93141a297c3f75064.jpg

@Noel. Can you help?

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It doesn't work for the items that it's supposed to work for. Check a couple of posts above, the special items on sale January 26 - February 2.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk
Deals are usually for specific colors. If you put in your cart and then open a ticket ft usually makes it right for you. May be tomorrow before you hear back.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Deals are usually for specific colors. If you put in your cart and then open a ticket ft usually makes it right for you. May be tomorrow before you hear back.
Doesn't work for any colors, and the direct link to the discounted items doesn't work (it usually does).

I'm not necessarily interested in buying anything at this moment, but pointing it out so Fasttech can fix this.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Doesn't work for any colors, and the direct link to the discounted items doesn't work (it usually does).

I'm not necessarily interested in buying anything at this moment, but pointing it out so Fasttech can fix this.

Noel can only do so much. You'll have better results opening a ticket.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Noel can only do so much. You'll have better results opening a ticket.
Some things have been resolved more effectively by bringing it up here, when tickets have been more or less neglected. As this is not of a general problem with the coupon system rather than anything that's affecting me personally I chose to shed light on it here. Not personally bothered enough to go through the ticket process, so this will have to suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread