Fasttech - Other issue : heymichael

Status
Not open for further replies.

heymichael

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
Company nameDate of your initial complaint to the supplier.
12 June 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
Q0612MRYRP and Q0612XJBCS​
General nature of complaint
Other​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I ordered a Vamo V3 on June 8th and another one on June 9th. I received a response several days later that due to their Dragon Boat Festival, they were closed for 3 days. I can understand that. They said my orders would ship by the end of last week. Then after submitting another ticket, they said their supplier sent them the wrong items, and that I should expect shipment on the 18th. Then I was sent a notice that due to rain, the shipments would be sent on the 21st. I cancelled both orders and disputed the charges with paypal. On their website it says my problem has been resolved. Then they sent me an email telling me to cancel the disputed charges on Paypal before they issued a refund. Not a way to do business, and I won't do business with them again!​

heymichael

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
Update: After them telling me several times that they couldn't refund my money UNTIL I closed the disputes with Paypal, I contacted paypal and they told me that I was doing the right thing, and that either way, I would get a refund. When I let them know that I had SPOKEN with Paypal, they instantly refunded one of the purchases. I'm still waiting for the second refund.
My advise.....STAY CLEAR of fasttech. If you want to throw money away, P.M. me and I'll send you my mailing address. You can send your money to me

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread