• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech supported shipping methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I find that FT FAQ link is not really accurate and does not actually show every shipper available to each country...for example USPS epacket via China Post is not in the FAQ...that's why I wouldn't use it as a sticky...but this here is accurate for the USA..but doesn't give a guide about whats prohibited....what is more accurate and which shippers are available at checkout and their average worldwide times for the USA is below, and at checkout will display your own specific country...I would only use the FAQ to see whats prohibited (ego batts/liquids)....

Customize Shipping

Need help? Read our shipping methods, estimated delivery times, and restrictions

Regular Air Mail - FREE (up to 30 business days in transit)
USPS First-Class FREE (8 to 14 days in transit typical)
Speedpost Global Express +$20.20 (4 to 9 days in transit)
Registered Airmail via Singapore Post FREE
DHL Express +$30.30 (visit DHL for transit time)
Registered Airmail via China Post FREE (14 to 18 days in transit typical)
Registered Airmail via Swiss Post +$1.00 (13 to 16 days in transit typical)
Registered Airmail via Sweden Post +$1.00 (13 to 16 days in transit typical)
USPS First-Class ePacket via China Post FREE (9 to 14 days in transit typical)
Canada Express ePacket via China Post - unavailable for your shipping country
United Kingdom (UK) Express ePacket via China Post - temporarily unavailable
Australia Express ePacket via China Post - unavailable for your shipping country
Registered Airmail via Malaysia Post FREE (14 to 18 days in transit typical)
USPS First-Class via Hong Kong Post FREE (8 to 14 working days in transit typical) - note possible HK aviation security scan delays

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
The FAQ shipping method at FT has been updated today, and a bit more accurate..but any costs and each shipper's availability for your own country is best provided at checkout...just throw anything in your cart and do a bogus checkout...the FAQ is great for list of prohibited items if the shipper in the guide does deliver to your country..there are some that do not..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread