Status
Not open for further replies.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Right now? Serendipity and Blackberry Lemonade (I ask them to add some Pomegranate to BL, it's sooooo good!) from iVape. They are both fruit flavors, to me Serendipity is like a watermelon jolly rancher, the BL is just darn nice. They're local to me so I can go smell and sample the juice.
I have sampled other juices from other vendors but nothing floats my boat yet and some of them pretty much sank my boat. I have more on the never-ever-in-a-million-years-buy-this-again list. But I'm not saying what juice or where from. They're... steeping.

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
Hi JenniBean! Welcome to ECF...this is a fantastic place for information and fellowship. You will find many knowledgeable and friendly folks here who will help you along on your journey...now for your question...for my buck, its Mountain Oak Vapors all the way. Can't say enough good things about their customer service and I love every flavor of theirs I have ever tried. I must say though, that taste is subjective and what one person likes may not be what someone else will like...so my best advice is to take everyone's suggestions with a grain of salt. Try lots of samples....good luck to you!! :)

VapoPirateRoi

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Wyandotte, Michigan
So, I'm pretty new to vaping.
I've placed orders with ECBlends (I love how customizable they are) and Vape Dudes (haven't received those yet, but I hear awesome things about them).
But what I'm wondering is, who would you recommend for e-juice?
Thanks guys!

You should give Heathers Heavenly Vapes a try. I love just about every juice they make.

https://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/

Last edited:

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia

hyzenthlay

Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New Orleans
I really like Alice in Vapeland and Rawr. I have discovered that I like juice that has a mysterious name that says next to nothing about how the juice tastes. I will pass on something named "blackberry" every time, but name it "purple brain freeze" and I am sold. This mental issue I have has kept me from getting stuff from places I am sure are awesome.

Regardless, everything I have gotten from both of the above places is really good.

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Alice in vapeland and RAWR are my personal fave. Heather's Heavenly Vapors are well loved, I need to try them next.

I tried Heathers and was dissapointed - they are ok but in my opinion don't live up to the hype.
I probably just expected too much.

I have not tried RAWR - which of their flavors are the most solid ones in your opinion?
Which should I start with?

kingdal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2012
The Far Side
Heathers Heavenly Vapes
Highbrow Vapor
Ahlusion
Alice in Vapeland
Copper Creek
Mom and Pop Vapor Shop
Rawr
some Fancee Juice on the way to try

Basically cant go wrong with these vendors. You just have to find the flavors that you like. I generally like several flavors from each vendor and will keep reordering those. YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread