Favorite E-Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcarabelos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2009
Colorado
Okay I know this is entirely opinion based. But I want to know what your favorite ejuice is and where you get it. I'm basically going on a juice-buying spree right now, and I want to try a bunch of stuff. I really love eliquidplanet's essence collection. Orange Orgasm and Essence tobacco are definitely my favorites right now.

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Hi jcarabelos,

I just ordered a 10 pack of 3ml bottles from The Vapor Room and am pleased with all of the ones I've tried so far. Peanut Butter Cookie, Toasted Tabacco, Ginger's RY4, Blue Cotton Candy, Bubblegum - Yum! Btw I ordered all as 100% VG so if you order PG the flavor would be even better I would imagine. See You Tube, there are great reviews for them.

Pink Spot Vapors - Honey Cured Tabacco
E-Liquid Emporium - Butterscotch, Heat Wave, Blackberry

If you are going to be trying a lot of flavors I suggest dripping. I normally Vape an EgoT, Map Tank or Boge Cartomizer but have found it is better to be sure you are going to like a flavor before you waste a Carto or Atty trying it. Also, beware that buying juice is very addictive!!! Lol. :lol:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
***NiteLiteVapor.com - Bounty Hunter is my all day vape or at least the one I vape the most throughout the day.

Virginvapor.com - kona coffee milkshake, mango, mango mint julep, chocolate cake, wild blue punch, cream caramel, blueberry bliss - just try them all. Annette makes wonderful liquids.

Vixen*vapor.com (take the * out) - mahalo mama, wintermelon, orange dreamsicle, cotton candy, strawberry shortcake

vermillionriverejuice.com - all of the kentuck premium tobacco line is fantastic and texas watermelon

vaperite.com - any of the organic tobacco's are wonderful but need steep at least 2 weeks

vapealiciousjuice.com - another great vendor - try them all.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
For cartomizers - thin clear fairly juices for best cartomizer life: vapor4Life WOWbacco (cocoa tobacco, or WOWBoy which is the same w/ a bit of mint added), WOW Vanilla. Gourmet Vapor vanillarum in 80PG/20VG.

For use on an atomizer: FreedomSmokeUSA Hopscotch (taste like honey and butterscotch to me and only comes in 50/50), Velvet Vapors Raspberry Gingerale in their Velvet PG/VG blend, Backwoods Brew Casablanca (a complex Turkish blend)

here we go..

Absinthe(with cool level menthol) and Poison from Rawr vapor are currently my fav's-
both i vape throughout the day with the occasional other juice for variety-
Poison is a very interesting and complex "smokey" tobacco that sunk its teeth into me rather quickly...
probably the best tobacco flavor i have tried.
Absinthe, well..taste like absinthe...with added menthol, yum.

kev8049

Aug 15, 2011
KY
In the Wide World of Vaping there are many choices we are confronted with each day. I’m always looking for the newest equipment, a better set-up, a unique flavor, etc. I’ve been a vapor enthusiast for a little over a year and dealt with my share of companies that promise the moon and give you little more than a rock. That’s why I have decided to do a review for dfwvapor.com and some of the interesting flavors they have available online. I’m not being paid to do this, so this review is unbiased.

For my first flavor review, I would like to focus on dfwvapor’s Menthol. I smoked many brands of menthol cigarettes in my younger day, Kool, Newport, Benson and Hedges, Marlboro, just to name a few and I can honestly say that this juice ranks up there with all of those aforementioned. You get a very smooth vapor hit with a slight tingling in the back of your throat. I always found the Newport and Kool cigarettes a little harsh, so this compares more to a Marlboro Menthol or Doral Menthol. The taste is slightly icy, in that you do actually feel the cooling effect of the menthol on your throat, and even your tongue. I’m more of a non-menthol smoker, now, but I can see myself using this product to switch things up and take a break from all of the flavored liquids I use.

If you’re a menthol lover, give this a shot. The two previous brands of menthol juice I tried had a bad aftertaste and were hard to clean out of my pass-through. Dfwvapors.com’s flavor has neither of those issues. I always liked menthol in the morning and it looks like I’ll be liking it, again!

Nearly everything I've tried from Vermillion River has been damn tasty. The "plain" Kentucky Premium Blend has been the only one out of the 8 I've tried that I don't care for.

I alternate dripping Hard Lemonade and Malibu Pineapple as my "all day vape" and they're not too bad mixed. The Fresh Mint is probably my favorite. It seems to hit really well regardless of the cart/atty/voltage I use and the taste is just awesome.

Madvapes' Cherry Cola doesn't give me a satisfying hit but the price is right and it's tasty if you're drinking rum'n'cokes.

SummerDawn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wyoming
I've only been vaping for about two months now, but so far my favorites are Boba's Bounty from AVE, Maple Frosted Rolls and Hummingbird Nectar from Kick Bass, mixing Cream Cheese with Sweet Cherry Topping (both from Vapor Bomb), and Hibiscus (which is currently still in the testing area) from Ms. T's Bakery. For cartomizers, you really can't go wrong with V4L. My favorites of theirs are WOWbacco, Waffle, Coffee, 555, and Blueberry Cobbler (all WOW, the Premium flavor isn't as thick and produces less flavor). :]

Ericscott_68

Jul 17, 2011
Bidwell Ohio
I am stuck on Pink Spot Georgia Peach lol. It actually tastes juicy. When it comes in a 5 gal. bucket I'm gettin' one lol. I really like the Almond Joy too. Tastes just like my favorite candy bar. I usually start with the peach for the day and almond joy in the evenings after dinner. If I have a few drinks the Honey Cured Tobacco goes with just about anything. If you're trying out different brands give 'em a shot. I've tried a few when I started and now they're my all day vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread