Favorite juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamz

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2009
Wembley, London, England
Right i have just got some 555 and i have to say it must be my favorite tobacco juice so far...

Generic tobaccos are okay but nothing to rant and rave about, Marlboro, although popular really didn't float my boat as it was a bit too Spice-ish?

But 555 is so good with its subtle nutty flavor.

what are your favorite tobacco juices?

(this is just for fun really)

pauld9393

Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2010
Houston
555 is a nice choice,… for the tobacco family. You should try the Ultra-pure, full flavor sometime.
It’s like a mix of butter popcorn and cashews. The vapor is amazing since it’s a VG base, but the flavor is so awesome. You can also find $3 sample bottles so you don’t have to try it and drop $30 large on something you don’t like. That’s just my 2 cents!

jiff

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Arizona
My top 5 favorites (in this order)

RY4
Grape
Strawberry
Watermelon
Orange

With the exception of RY4 as my #1 favorite, I've found I REALLY enjoy fruit flavors, as can be seen. :p

I'm glad I decided to try more than just tobacco flavors or I would have never discovered all the other wonderfull taste sensations.

Grape is pretty much an orgy in my mouth.:evil:

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
[...] You should try the Ultra-pure, full flavor sometime. [...]

I kan haz link?

4412895507_b91a44ef56_o.jpg

Last edited:

garyd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2010
idaho
I really like 555 and RY-4, switch back and forth all the time. I made some juice yesterday with flavourart flavors. I used 70% vg 30% pg with 2% latakia. It tasted ok but it needed something. I put in a couple drops of espresso and a couple drops of vanilla. The espresso added a little bit of a nutty flavor and the vanilla sweetened it. Been vaping this stuff all day, it's great. Even with 70% vg I'm getting a throat hit from the latakia (a little peppery) and tons of vapor.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
555 was a surprise 'oh nice' one for me - got mine at DIYFlavorshack and now want to try their RY4 also. Have RY4 from cignot, and its fine, I actually quite like it tho the nic level I got was too high (24mg) and mix it with lower nic not so good tob flavors.
Also enjoying TVs tobacco flavor atm.
Was never going to try the tob juices until I got the 555 from Dawn (free sample, yay) and was pleasantly surprised; so that opened up a bunch more options flavorwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread