Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
You can't really go wrong with BG and Gravity IMHO - they mix well!

I mixed these 2 tonight. I'm sick. I knew better not to do it.

pa4y3yze.jpg

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Scandalex, a little Grape or QOH really do go well with BG and Gravity. They add a little depth and organic flavor.

Anyway, I put some GCD in a dripper with a fresh wick but still had some PBC remnants. What I was tasting was actually really good, but I have to mess around with it more. It'll be two days though, I'm going on another roadtrip, won't be back online until Frenilla is released.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I mixed these 2 tonight. I'm sick. I knew better not to do it.

pa4y3yze.jpg

Scandalex, a little Grape or QOH really do go well with BG and Gravity. They add a little depth and organic flavor.

Anyway, I put some GCD in a dripper with a fresh wick but still had some PBC remnants. What I was tasting was actually really good, but I have to mess around with it more. It'll be two days though, I'm going on another roadtrip, won't be back online until Frenilla is released.

Poor Lex just can't do the frooooots.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Do you have chronic fatigue? I have that (among many other things) and I can say it's disastrous. I can't even drive anymore.

I take care of my mom who has Alzheimers. It's exhausting running behind her literally 20 hrs a day~ some days 24 hrs.

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
I take care of my mom who has Alzheimers. It's exhausting running behind her literally 20 hrs a day~ some days 24 hrs.

We miss you 'Lex!
My mom is in the early stages. I'm not sure how much longer my dad will be able to handle it and my sister is no help at all . . .

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
We miss you 'Lex!
My mom is in the early stages. I'm not sure how much longer my dad will be able to handle it and my sister is no help at all . . .
I feel for your mom & dad. Your sister wouldn't want to hear what this makes me feel about her.
Both of my sisters are of no help either. They've made it so I'd literally have to know a month in advance when I may need them. Considering that's impossible it's their way of always being unavailable.
I rarely get *me* time so I changed my plans & stayed home Easter~ let them take her out~ they lost her at the restaurant so of course I ended up feeling guilty because I wasn't there.

Just wanted to say "I love you", Lex. <3
Awww thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread