Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2014
United States
casaa.org
Crown 3 and Fireluke Mesh have both performed flawlessly since I've owned them as work tanks. Fireluke Mesh definitely provides better flavor with it's mesh coils, but the Crown 3 has a very satisfying tight draw with it's airflow options.

No leaks, and the coils last me about 2 weeks using wick-friendly juice at about 8ml's per day.

Reactions: catilley1092

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
SMOK TFV12 Cloud Beast King RBA edition & Vaporesso Cascade (everyday vaping).:)

Reload Kindbright version RTA (Clone) for single coil vaping. While designed for dual coil, can be used as a single w/out adapter needed. Just build coil in center rather than each side.:D

Honorable Mention: Vaporesso NRG sub-ohm tank that shipped with both my Revenger X & Switcher mods.:)

Cat

Reactions: stols001

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
My first RTA was a Lemo 2. I have vaped a lot of different tanks and drippers since; but enjoy the simplicity of single coil builds. For that reason I kept going back to my Lemo 2 as my daily vape. Then I bought a Avocado 24. I can say the Avocado 24 has taken my trusty Lemo 2s place.

I make a simple clapton coil between 50 and 60 ohm and vape it around 35 to 40 watts. For my taste the Avocado is equal to the Lemo 2 flavor wise and puts it to shame with the vape production. It is smooth and rewarding; and I am good to go.

I make my own juices and have gotten away from the tobacco flavors. My current favorites are two juice mixes. One is a plum and grape mix and the other is a orange and dragon fruit mix. I use 20% flavor and split the flavors in half at 10% for each.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Ive got a couple rda's, one rdta, 2 rta's and 2 smok tanks. Tfv8 and 12. On the smoks, i use drop ins. Strictly for the convenience. The tfv12 king is really super nice, a regular fog machine. I like the rta's very much too. I get awesome flavor from these. If i had to pick a favorite, i honestly cant. I like them all. I also have an aspire cleito sitting here collecting dust so i can safely say its not my favorite. Dont know why, other than the other above mentioned devices out perform the cleito and literally leave it sitting in the dust. The main rda i use is a dead rabbit and the other is a little 22mm deal that came with a mech that never worked. The rta's are both wotofo bravos. They rock. The limitless plus rounds out my collection, so far. This is a nice gadget too. Oh yeah, i forgot one. The ijoy capo. The rda that came with the squonk.

RigBick

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2018
Clearwater, Fl
What's everyone's favorite tank to use as far as giving the Best Flavor and Best Clouds
Does budgies Flak Jacket come in 3XL? If so right now my favorite is an unusually acquired smok Prince with a stock coil. Great flavor good clouds has been working flawlessly. Hard for me to say as I am having issues with my baby Beast leaking.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
A Cut Down SXK Wine RTA with One Air Hole Blocked.

3806100-6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread