Favorite Work Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

robcope

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2010
Texas
:vapor:First I am just glad to be back and hope I do better this time around. Here in San Angelo Texas we now have two vape shops. Four weeks ago, zero. Anyway I work on an Air Force base so vaping is not allowed inside any buildings and must be done in a smoking area with analog users.

I purchased a few eGo 650's and a protank mini (1.8ohm Atty) and love the combination. I can get away with using this in my office and just about anywhere else. I am finding myself using this combo all the time even though I own far to many expensive mods with voltage and wattage adjustments. This is great cheap combo. The only problem I have is the protank mini burns through juice like nobodies business.

Amiaji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
North Carolina
I carry 2 ego 900mah batteries topped with Aspire ET-S tanks to work with me. The tanks are ego threaded and stainless so they are tough as nails. One always has cinnamon roll from MBV in it and the other is my flavor of choice for the day. Either one would last me the whole day but I like to change flavors pretty often.

I'm in the same boat on the ProTank; I keep an 1100 mAh Vision Spinner at the office and a 650 eGo for when I'm "out and about" (fits in the pocket better). I've noticed the same thing with the ProTank; I love how it doesn't leak, looks nice, etc. but it goes through the liquid like crazy. I think part of the problem is that there's a fair bit of condensation of the e-juice inside the air path; I have to clean it every other day or so. A lot of it collects in the little gap where the removable mouthpiece is; while I like the design (stops it before it hits my mouth), I also hate wasting the money on the juice that's getting thrown away. If you find a solution for that, or have the same issue, let me know!

Thanks,
~Well.Rested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread