• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite cartomizer for 510 threaded devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt1101

Dec 29, 2011
Canada
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering what is everyone's favourite device to use with 510 threaded devices?

So far I'm liking the boge with a drip tip.

I really liked the extreme vision clearomizer at first, but then it started to leak a lot. i lost 3ML of juice :/. On the other one, there just isn't any throat hit.

The cartomizer sampler pack from canvape is great.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Favourite 1 I have tried so far is the Boge LR, they are SO lovely for the first few fills but then I find they drop off quite a bit (anyone else find this or am I the only one??), but the first bit is so good I put up with it.
Favourite 2 is the SmokTech Mega Dual Coil, such huge vapor, hits as smooth as butter, and holds 5mls!

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Did you happen to get 'em from MadVapes or did you locate a source within Canada? I've been dying to try those but seeing as I am a 4 year old child when it comes to my vaping gear "I want it now!!!" :)

I get them straight from madvapes right now, but I've been bugging mopar about it so maybe soon!

encee_rz

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
I've tried a lot of different cartos over the past couple of months, and I'd have to say either the boge cartos (LR or SR) and kanger horizontals tied for my fave, with the vision clearomizers in 2nd and CE3's coming in close 3rd.

I find the smoktech megas waaaay too big, and I also found the tanks to be way too "airy" of a hit.

Last edited:

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Hi Everyone,

Just wondering what is everyone's favourite device to use with 510 threaded devices?

So far I'm liking the boge with a drip tip.

I really liked the extreme vision clearomizer at first, but then it started to leak a lot. i lost 3ML of juice :/. On the other one, there just isn't any throat hit.

The cartomizer sampler pack from canvape is great.
Definately love my boge's! I actually revisted an oldie yesterday, after I boiled the crap out of them. Ce2 r4's that I got from Happy Jack, and I always mod them with the tea bag mod. I dry burned them, after they boiled and dried, and scraped off all the carbon and filled it up with some juicyclear DK Tab, and it was so delish and brand new tasting. I also love my hv cartos from madvapes, where I can vape at high volts on my omega and knight rider.

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Last edited:

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Well, I have to put my :2c: in for the Kanger horizontals on my Ego batteries. Just finished running through a package of the Boge LR's for comparison and, IMHO, the Kangers still rock. Much easier to fill, better flavor and draw, tons of vapor and good TH. Just hard to beat them. And, in my very limited experience, they perform longer than the Boge's. But 'what gear you like best' ranges right in there with 'what flavor is the best'. All a matter of personal preference in the long run. Whatever works for you is the best!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Smoktech 1.7's FTW. Chinner and I usually do a group buy from Madvapes. They are cheap enough that we don't need to fiddle and clean. Chuck em when their done, slap a new one on and resume journey to vape nirvana.

Waiting for our friendly neighbourhood yellow cat to start carrying them, so that we can buy locally.

Using FedEx, I can have Madvapes stuff drop shipped in under 24 hours, yeah you read right, but it is not cheap. Around $25, so it helps to have 2 or 3 folks go in together on an order. ;)

Kiki, the dual-coils really need a higher voltage device to fire them right. You do have a 5v passthrough. Have you tried it on that?! You may just be surprised. ;)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Good thread!
I'm running an Acorn (CE2 type) tank and a Vision ( 2.6-2.8, I think on both rigs ) that's been running Boba's for 3 weeks w/ no sign of letting up.
Does anyone have exp w/ the Ikenvape Fusion or IKV stuff? What about the 'Resurrectors'?
I too am searching for SR cartos for my new VV.

Fusions are not bad. Experimented with a few when they first came out. Resurrectors are the Smoketech 1.7's by a different name. Crystal Clear Vaping I think, started calling them that. Can't go wrong with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread