• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite Juice at our neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
I think the land to the south counts as a neighbour. :)

My current favourite all day vape is Moon Rabbit by Hero57. Picked this up on a recent trip. It's a strawberry mochi juice... While I'm usually averse to strawberry this has totally changed my mind.
Fricking lovely sweet flavour of strawberry filling with the nice fullness of flour dough reminiscent of a mochi. And heck, I don't even like mochis all that much but this juice is sooo easy to vape.

Reactions: trippy_K82

John115

Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Update on the Hommers Americano. Definitely tastes like the kopiko sweet. Significant throat hit. Coming from analog, the hit was alright for me after a few pulls but for a friend who went straight into vaping, couldn't take the throat hit. Definitely not for newbies. Doesn't gunk up my coils too much however. Which is a good thing

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Update on the Hommers Americano. Definitely tastes like the kopiko sweet. Significant throat hit. Coming from analog, the hit was alright for me after a few pulls but for a friend who went straight into vaping, couldn't take the throat hit. Definitely not for newbies. Doesn't gunk up my coils too much however. Which is a good thing

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
How much nic?

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
12mg is just fine….Are there any reputable liquid brands up north….ones that have a reputation for following certain protocols and QC? Where you can be sure you're not inhaling some junk?

Well, you're going to have to fall back on some of the more reputable ones. I don't know if any of them provide certificates of GMP.
You can try Viking Trilogy and Anne's Brew. I found them both to be pretty good but too strong in terms of nic for my taste.

Reactions: trippy_K82

Cumulo Vapus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2016
Cool, thanks…..not looking for the ISO chop of excellence….just want to try and stay clear of some of those janky looking liquids…they look like they were mixed in someones garage.

Anne's Brew looks pretty polished…although I am not into dessert's for eliquid….their green tea sounds interesting…but surely, there's more than just two makers….any other recommendations?

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Manage to get my hands on Fcukin Flava - Fcukin Munkey.

First juice on my first mod (subox mini). I'm new to all this. Tastes quite like Honeydew and I would not say it's overly sweet. Minty and cool. Looks like analogs are going to be a thing of the past for me.

Question. When changing flavours. Is there a need to change the cotton? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread