• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite Juice at our neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
27308479e078965c6d4b4bf142e10cdb.jpg
73329257e3c541afbc1f77fa4b364fd0.jpg

coffee I got this one... Tastes like kopiko the sweet

Last edited:

atticasg

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Bro can you pm me or sth where you normally find this flavour, I've been doing my rounds for juice but so far I've never seen this one before... Oh and I cannot pm you ah... New user and all... =/

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Sadly, although it comes from the north, but I have yet to find one at any shops I went across 3 states or they were already sold out and re-stocking takes a week later. I bought it for 10 bucks in Haze land. 55ml!

Reactions: cloudysheep

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Finally got my hands on mango lassi. oh ma laaaawwwwwwwddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :vapor::vapor::rickroll:

Damn TFV4 keeps springing a leak somewhere tho. That fiddly O-ring at the base of the RBA is behaving like HIsham. :-x Don't wanna use the tri and quad coils yet till I can get them spare OCCs.. out of stock atm. :cry:

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Have u taste the mango yogurt ?
I'd love to. There were so many mango flavours yesterday my head was spinning. :lol: Hahaha. Horny mango. Mango nenen. Molokek mango.. I got fed up I asked the chap to just recommend me one. Was more of a Cloudy Heaven Melon restocking run for me.

Reactions: Hereti[c]
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread