Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
definitely not my car;
had the visibility scare problem come up early and been a lot more careful ever since.
I've reached the point where I rather not vape while driving.

favourite place to vape is home on the front porch right next to the ac outlet where I can plug in my adapter.

Reactions: Cheker

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
My favourite place to vape is while driving, love seeing other drivers looking gone out at my clouds as it's not that big in the UK yet.

Where do you enjoy vaping most/look forward to vaping?

My favorite place to vape is the places I couldn't smoke, but can vape.

For instance, inside my house, or at my laptop, or in my car. Having a young child, I couldn't smoke in these places, but I can vape ;)

Reactions: Cheker

Cheker

Sep 2, 2015
sitting on the toilet

definitely not my car;
had the visibility scare problem come up early and been a lot more careful ever since.
I've reached the point where I rather not vape while driving.

favourite place to vape is home on the front porch right next to the ac outlet where I can plug in my adapter.
I normally vape with the window down but if it's raining I just turn up my fans in the car and I can see fine. Although the other day I pulled up outside my gf's house with window down not knowing my windscreen wipers where still on automatic and one of my clouds managed to set the wipers off!

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
My all time favorite place to vape, hands down, from my balcony in a rented condo in Marco Island Florida. Sitting out there at sunset, listening to the neighbors applaud as the sun disappears into the ocean. My Reo Woodvile filled with Boba's Bounty, coil built at .6 ohms. It just doesn't get any better. Six more months! Six more months :w00t:

Fit_Four_Life

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2015
Right here....
FB_IMG_1441503945180.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread