Favourite Tanks of 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Don't have a specific answer for you... but keep in mind you will need to stock up on coils. Once you make your choice, I would get a bunch of coils because you never know if they will be available (I had to pass on a nice tank because I couldn't find the coils I wanted in stock)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
With current World events I don't think many new RTA's have been released in 2020. :)

Step back one year ... and 2019 saw the release of a favorite of mine.

The Atmizoo Tripod RTA. Very easy to build on. Tight MTL to DL. Zero issues with mine.
Tripod-SSM-and-SSIM-2.jpg

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
The Atmizoo Tripod RTA. Very easy to build on. Tight MTL to DL. Zero issues with mine.
That is a very good choice (if you can afford it) There are also clones... but if I didn't have such a limited budget, I would get one and never look back!
I've kinda moved on to restricted DL but another MTL I would love to get is the Precisio.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It would be helpful (if your looking for suggestions) to let us know what type of draw you are looking for. Like DL or MTL. I realize that for the most part someone who uses sub-ohm tanks is a DL vaper, but I know of at least one person on this forum that likes a very loose MTL draw so they use sub-ohm tanks for MTL vaping.

Another one of my most favoritest RTAs is the Taifun GT2 (Infinite or Hotcig clone). Nowhere near to being a 2020 though. More like 1920 :D

Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Not sure when Vapefly's Brunhilde 5ml MTL came out perhaps in 2019 or early 2020
    No issues with this tank ,come with 6 different airflow pins the 1.4 is one i use and enjoy.

Other 2 tanks i use as well in rotation an oldie but goodie Joyetech's clr's with mega tanks
    and Innokin's original zenith tanks.

Little diy on Zenith as always worried about proprietary coils which zenith has, so made a re build able horizontal coil out of a original zenith 1.6 horizontal coil works well .

All is needed to keep the above going is cotton everything else needed is taken care of well beyond my time as a diy er . ; )

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Im digging the looks on the SQUID INDUSTRIES PeaceMaker RTA 25 mm Single Deck but my friend who owns the vape shop (they opened on monday,finally hehe) showed me a PYRO V3 RDTA he just received and i kinda liked it.

What i specially liked is the way to put the coil in,you pre-cut the ends then just place it on top and screw it in.

Pyro V3 also has some pros to it,i can use a single or dual coil build and it can be modified if i ever want to try a squonker.

Anyone here tried the Pyro V3?

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Not a drop in although the post is not clear, the Zenith although I think it could have been 2019 I cant remember. Some folks rave about the Brunhilde ad they do make an 8 ml subohm version I accidentally bought one.

The Precio MTL RTA by FAR I am NUTS about this tank.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    You are SO right and I never noticed EVER. It's probably because I get blinded by the pic of the RTA and go "my precious" or something. I kind of like it's real name less, but I should probably adopt it. LOL I was actually being all polite and not correcting you.

I just want to note (it fell on a towel though and it had a hair tie all is well) there is an arc you don't want to see your vape like ,FALL and this would be an upward ARC well above your shoulders ON a couch but still.)

Me and my tanks: Man I forgot this is kind of a good 80s song.

Anna

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Me and my tanks: Man I forgot this is kind of a good 80s song.

Anna

Excellent choice Anna,timeless classic!!
    One of the best songs of the 80's but since im a fan of movies as well of music of the 80's the perfect song for me would have to be:

And back to RTA's hehe
    Was watching some reviews of the Bogan Blotto RTA and i kinda like it,so many to choose from but i need to find me the perfect black atty for my jackaroo...oh well still got time,package is stuck in Belgium hehe

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    I’m loving my Voopoo Uforce T2 using Freemax TNX2 0.5 ohm coils. The Freemax Fireluke 2 tank is nice also but I like the Uforce T2 tank a little better only because the fill slot is a little bigger and I can get my dropper inside making filling much more tidy and easier. That gives it a slight edge but the real star of the show is the TNX2 coils. Coming in at a half an ohm is perfect for me.’I vape it at around 35-40 watts which gives me two days before needing a battery swap in a dual 18650 mod. Also these coils last several weeks and provide excellent flavor and vapor throughout their lifecycle.

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    I love the NEPHO Tank that came with my Aspire Dynamo Kit. It's got a super smooth airflow and even at 70 watts with the 0.15 Ohm Coil a very cool Vape. Now for the disclaimer... Once in a while it pops like a firecracker when you use it for the first few Vapes , I mean Loud. One of the Guys from Aspire suggested firing it away from your face for two or three seconds to get the pops out and that seemed to work kind of OK but not always. I'm hoping the replacement Coils come with the Screen on top with the hole in the middle like they did on the Tigon replacement Mesh and regular Coils. For a cheap Tank it Vapes Great save for the popping. One last Thing, when you change a Coil with a partially full tank do it over a bottle with a funnel on top of it because the juice will leak out. I lost say 3ml of juice that way. My next purchase will probably be the Horizon Falcon 2 Sub Ohm Tank based on the great reviews.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread