The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Feedback for Fidola13

Discussion in 'Classified Feedback' started by Skwij, Jan 30, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Skwij

Skwij Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    Excellent transaction, mod is pristine.
    Packaged very well, fast shipping, and excellent communication. The extras thrown in were a lovely bonus!

Definitely would recommend doing business with @Fidola13

Skwij

• Like Like x 6
  2. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Thanks so much. It was a pleasure working with with you as well!!

• Like Like x 4
  3. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Glad to hear they got a good home! I might've bought them myself if I had the spare cash. I've got two P2.5s I'm considering having refurbished. Still one of my favorite devices.

• Like Like x 3
  4. purelyscientific

purelyscientific Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2012
    NewYork
    Seller requested payment via paypal. She requested more to ship the item than it actually costs.[10$ instead of 7.90$ for a flat rate priority box] I was fine with this, but then she requested more than originally agreed upon to cover the paypal fees. This was after I had already sent out the agreed amount[not cool!], as well as a duplicate payment I had made [my mistake]

I then requested a refund for both the original amount as well as the duplicate. I've still not received either. The case is currently under review by paypal and I'm still out 220$.

If you're going to request payment via a certain method, I don't think it's unreasonable to presume that the person requesting payment understand how the payment method works. But maybe that's just me.

That's the general gist of it...

It all seemed a bit scammy. I would not recommend dealing with this seller.

[Edit - Seller has still refused to refund despite being instructed on how to do so with the cases still pending]

5. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    All I've got to say is that folks doing business online need communicate if there's a snag. Preferably in private communications.

That and, purelyscientific needs to learn where the dollar symbol belongs in relation to the dollar amount.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. purelyscientific

Jun 8, 2012
    NewYork
    Just an update - I received back 110$ via paypal, and still waiting on the other 110$. I spoke with a paypal rep today. Note that sellers are not charged a fee when refunding payments via open cases, and yet fidola still refuses to refund. I'll have to wait another 2 weeks until the second payment is refunded.

Would not recommend.

7. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Create your own thread for this please.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. purelyscientific

Jun 8, 2012
    NewYork
    I did. I think they were merged. Are you a moderator?