feeling sick after vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arik4k

Aug 3, 2011
israel
dear healthcabin staff, i've been enjoying your products for alot of time, and was ordering alot of stuff from you.
lately i opened a 18 mg mint HC juice, i started vapin it and everything was fine after few days i started feeling sick
now everytime i vape the juice again i feel sick :( i dunno why but this is the only juice that makes me feel quizzy and sick to my stomach... any reports on problems with the juice mixing or the nic solution of this juice or your nicotine supplier ?
would really like some help on this...

CityLights

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I have a few flavours that do that to me. There's also DIY flavours I like and really enjoy, like Jamacan Rum. But if I add a few drops of that rum flavour to RY4 I feel like I'm going to throw up for an hour. It's strange because I vape the rum in a lot of other mixes just fine.

I've read before a few people that didn't agree with mint vape. Maybe your just not mint to vape that flavour. (sorry couldn't resist the pun)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
dear healthcabin staff, i've been enjoying your products for alot of time, and was ordering alot of stuff from you.
lately i opened a 18 mg mint HC juice, i started vapin it and everything was fine after few days i started feeling sick
now everytime i vape the juice again i feel sick :( i dunno why but this is the only juice that makes me feel quizzy and sick to my stomach... any reports on problems with the juice mixing or the nic solution of this juice or your nicotine supplier ?
would really like some help on this...

I am sorry to hear that.
Whether you vaped the 18mg mint HC ejuice with no change? Did you mix it with something else?
Is it your first time to use 18mg mint HC ejuice?

If you feel sick, I do suggest you to stop using HC mint.
we will send you a new free HC ejuice of any flavour as a compensation.:)

arik4k

Aug 3, 2011
israel
hello newsunshine i ordered the replacement 3 days ago and still it is written as pending, weirdly enough i stopped vaping that bottle and after 2 days now i feel fine, so i won't be vaping it again.
thanks for replacing it, it's the 2nd mint bottle i bought the 1st 1 was great, hopefully now it'll all be better.
can u please check why my package hasn't been shipped yet.
thanks alot.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
hello newsunshine i ordered the replacement 3 days ago and still it is written as pending, weirdly enough i stopped vaping that bottle and after 2 days now i feel fine, so i won't be vaping it again.
thanks for replacing it, it's the 2nd mint bottle i bought the 1st 1 was great, hopefully now it'll all be better.
can u please check why my package hasn't been shipped yet.
thanks alot.

I am sorry for the delayed shipping. normally replacement orders need 3 days to be shipped. could you send me the order number, so I can look into it?

Thanks.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
newsunshine , i even purchased 2 days ago another package
please help me with sending both packages...
another order i placed : 64317
thanks.

Thank you for your asking here. we did reply to you by email. If you do not get it, please check spam or feel free to let me know here.:)

arik4k

Aug 3, 2011
israel
the reply was i am alergic to your HC juice and u asked me not to buy it.
1 bad bottle out of more than 50 i ordered doesn't mean i'm alergic simply means the juice in that particular bottle was bad.
i placed 2 orders please simply send me my order, no need for mailing me only to inform that items has been sent.
thanks alot newsunshine, your help is very appriciated.

thanks alot for all the great customer service your provide.

arik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread