Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Manufacturer: German
Packaging: 10ml aroma, 120ml Chubby Gorilla in a bottle
I had the pleasure of this aroma a long time ago, which I have now bought again to give you my opinion on it. The theme: lots of berry fruit with a slight minty breeze. I guarantee that in this form, it will be enjoyed by all who buy it. It's a sweet drooling fruit bomb that you can't pick out the flavours of the fruits individually. That's okay, because it's good as it is. You also get a cool breeze that makes the fruit flavour perfect. On the inhale, all that fruit immediately explodes in your mouth, and on the exhale, it's joined by a sweet, cool breeze. Coming back to the fruit, I couldn't pick out which berries were in it, but it's all one big fruit. The proportions are very well hit, in fact none of the inners are highlighted, which all in all makes for a perfect cold fruit rich flavour. In this case, the saying "there's a bad in everything good" doesn't hold true, as I can't think of anything bad to say about the flavour. Feel free to swill it all day, it won't go rancid, you can even polish off the whole flask in one roll. For me, it deserves five stars in the berry category, for the fragrance and the complex all-over fruity flavour.
I'll be bringing another flavor from this manufacturer soon, which will be a lemon tart. Until then, I wish you a good steaming experience with Fids Paff products.

Attachments

• fids-paff-aroma-x-berry-mint-10ml-49548-sw20194_600x600.jpg
    fids-paff-aroma-x-berry-mint-10ml-49548-sw20194_600x600.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread