Finally a good vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylose64

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Savannah, GA
I've never found the "perfect" e-liquid. I went through Pbusardo's entire list of "favorite e-liquid" and couldn't find anything good. The last one that I tried on his list was ms t's "Snickerdoodle" & "Cinnamon Danish".

I ordered "Snickerdoodle", "Cinnamon Danish" and "After-Dinner Mints".

I honestly didn't expect anything great and I was beginning to think that I would never find my all day vape.
People raved about ms t's ever since I started vaping, but I never gave it much thought.

But....

Snickerdoodle is and always will be one of THE most amazing e-liquids I have ever tried. Thank you so much for creating an amazing product.

Usually I have friends that don't vape try my e-cig and I always ask them what flavor I'm vaping. None of them can ever figure it out. One day I'll be vaping green apple and they will say it taste like strawberry, and another day I'll be vaping pina-colada and they will think its grape.

But with snickerdoodle, my friends can pinpoint it down.

:)

As for the cinnamon danish:
I really liked this flavor, but it takes a toll on my cartos.

The After-Dinner Mints:
These are my favorite candies, and I felt like this liquid wasn't as good as I hoped. The one thing I love about after-dinner mints is that they are not too mentholated and are sweet. This liquid tastes too much like menthol, but its good. I normally cannot stand menthol e-liquid, but this was is a little more neutral and pleasant.

Overall, an amazing vendor and amazing e-liquid.
I just ordered a 30ml of snickerdoodle and Vanilla Custard. I'm excited to try a new e-liquid and I'm SUPER excited I found a go-to place for my new favorite e-liquid: "Snickerdoodle"

Thx!
:)

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
I feel ya there...I was always like ahhh ill try ms ts sometime,i did get snickerdoodles because of the hype...and dang i was like holy crap,I love the stuff...I keep geting it over and over again....I think its my fav sweet vape to date!...im thinking i should try that twinky flavor everyones talking about it as well lol

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Glad you were able to find flavors you like Mylose! I agree with you on the After Dinner Mints. I love the candies...the juice I didn't like though. It's been a while so I don't remember why I didn't like it, it probably wasn't the menthol taste for me because I love menthols.

One drawback to the dark, thick juices is their ability to kill cartos :( I haven't tried the Vanilla Custard yet, but I can tell you that the French Vanilla will do the same thing as the Cinnamon Danish. But I absolutely LOVE French Vanilla, so I dealt with it. Currently I am in search of clearos that can handle that type of juice. And when I find one I am ordering a big bottle of Cinnamon Roll, that stuff is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread