Status
Not open for further replies.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Since my ProVari is making a trip to get some ProVape love from the service department, I figured it was about time to look seriously at getting a backup plan...

Turns out today was a great day for Mini's in the classies :)

First, I saw a Silver Mini with blue led and missed it by a few minutes...

Then a new post comes up, Silver Mini with red... Ugh... red... LoL... But the price was right, and I snatched that one up!

So I have me a gently used ProVari Mini on the way now... Who knows, maybe I'll like the Mini better than the standards? I've had two standards and love em...

And not 2 minutes after I complete the sale for the Silver Mini with Red LED does the seller of the Silver Mini with Blue LED send me a PM saying, Hey I have a second Silver Mini with Blue that I'll sell you... :facepalm:

Oh well... LoL Patience was never really my thing... So Silver Mini with Red LED it is... :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I was looking at those and saw you got that one :thumb: I grabbed a mini a while back in the classies, and it is now my daily driver, I really like the fit of it with the extender cap in 18500 mode, the rounded cap goes into the belt sheath easyer than the squared edges of the regular cap. Enjoy!
P.S. Thanks for the blog on the SS mesh build...your video has given me confidence to get some more mesh and give it another try...

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
The Mini is an amazing little piece of machinery. Since it arrived it has been getting FAR more love than my 18650 full size. The RED led actually seems like a perfect fit with the satin silver, but that might just be me...

My first ProVari was a Satin Silver V1 that I polished, had upgraded to V2, and generally lived until I decided I was done with vaping. That one had a red LED and wasn't so bad. I started vaping again... And I'm getting my third ProVari now. LoL... typical ProVari owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I got a Nautilus Mini to go with the ProVari Mini. Thought that would be a good pair. Nautilus with a beauty ring on the standard, and nautilus mini on the mini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two minis and LOVE them. I use the extension caps/18490 batts and the size is perfect. And bought the Nautilus standard size for one, the mini tank for the other. The mini tank looks way better, fits perfect. The Standard def needs a beauty ring cuz it hangs over and feels a bit top heavy.

The Naut ROCKS on the ProVari! You're gonna love it. Congrats!

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Looky what got here today!

I was seriously going through ProVari withdrawal... LoL

FCC3789C-6603-4DB1-9FC8-FE83492825CA_zpsbwfa6bes.jpg

Very clean! Love the classies! Cleaned off the contact and added some noalox to the threads, and done... Vapes like a dream!

:rickroll:

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I Love the mini. It's my daily driver, paired with my Kayfun 3.1 ES clone filled with my all day e-juice. I use the extension cap on it, and it's a perfect size for me, just a shade shorter than my Standard.

Although right now my 18490's are charging so I'm currently vaping it with an extension ring with 18650's. Besides the P3, it's the only ProVari that can rock all three major battery sizes.

My standard has my Kayfun with my secondary flavor on it. It gets used every couple of days when I want a change of pace from my all day juice.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I may have bought the silver Provari w/ Blue leds I bought both of them for him in the classifieds.

Yeah, you got the blue ones! I didn't know he had a second one at the time, or I would have gotten the second one he put up. Oh well :) You hardly ever see the LED anyway, so it's no big deal. I'm pretty happy with this one, it looks dang near brand new. And with my standard still in the shop, I was excited to get home and find this little guy sitting in the mailbox. Back vaping like a champ again... The Nautilus on an unkicked mechanical just wasn't cutting it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread