Status
Not open for further replies.

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
Hey All,

After months of deliberation, finally bought a copper veined REO grand today! I have been using a provari with a KFL+ for ages and can't wait to experience and have the same kind of fanatical love for the REO. Bought an RM2 to go with it.

Seems like I bought it ages ago, but it was only a few hours ago!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Congratulations on joining the neighborhood of Reoville! We have a lot of ex-Provari folks here, even though there are some who still use them, but many are collecting dust. I just know you'll love it and fall into the same pitfall that the rest of us have, we want MORE! :laugh: When you get a chance, post a pic of your Reo. We love to see what everyone has.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to reoville Impulso. Good solid decision and one that you will never regret. I personally didn't think vaping was going to get any better.........reo made all the difference in the world. Good luck to ya and look forward to seeing pics. We love family photos. :D

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Hey All,

After months of deliberation, finally bought a copper veined REO grand today! I have been using a provari with a KFL+ for ages and can't wait to experience and have the same kind of fanatical love for the REO. Bought an RM2 to go with it.

Seems like I bought it ages ago, but it was only a few hours ago!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your name doesn't fit you decision making. :) Cognitive dissonance.

Congrats on making it though. Welcome to Reoville.

mvroman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Texas
I usually put pressure on the bottom with one thumb nail and unscrew with my other hand. If it's really stuck, run it under super cold water or toss It in the freezer for a bit and then take it apart. When you have It apart run a metal brush around the threads so it's a little bit looser later on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Received it today. Its a beauty.

Now to figure out how to open the RM2 so I can build a coil. Is it tightly screwed on, or do I really need to hit the gym?

View attachment 348421

I have had to put a cloth around the threaded bottom connector and use pliers to hold it while turning the top. Just be very careful not to put too much pressure on the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread