Finally found MY RY4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    As we all know, calling something an RY4 today is like calling something Vanilla. Its lost any real meaning other than it technically should have some resemblance of Vanilla, Caramel and Tobacco.

Vanilla-Could be a million
    Caramel- Less Variations, but still.. plenty of ways to be called caramel
    Tobacco-The possibilities are endless.

So, generally, Im a guy who doesnt like Tobacco vapes. Generally. Its like a 95% chance I wont like a tobacco. Ill always try them thoujgh, and Ive looked for an RY4 forever, and tried MANY. Also tried Bobas.. YUCK, tastes like mushrooms and raisins to me. I like both those things, but not together, and NOT in a vape haha.

Tobacco Vapes ive found that I DO like, but still not on a daily basis.. highly mood based..
    Halo- Tribeca. REALLY gotta be in the mood for it, but when I am, it hits the spot.
    Plume Room- Honey Fig. Again gotta be in the mood.(This is a NET I believe)

But like I said, Ive always wanted to find an RY4 which really did taste like vanilla, Caramel, with hints of a smooth rich tobacco, nothing sweet from the tobacco part. I found it.

Midas- RY4

The epitome of its description. Vanilla, sweet and smooth. Caramel, rich and creamy. Tobacco, smooth and rich, without being sweet or musky.

This is like Tribeca, kicked up in flavor, smoothed out that sharp edge, and sweetened up a bit from the Vanilla/Caramel, but the tobacco stays rich and dry, without being harsh.

Not ONLY is this the first RY4 I TRULY love and make no compromises about.. Its the first juice EVER, where the Caramel part, truly tastes like caramel. Like actual honest to god melted sugar caramel. Its just perfectly balanced and ever so smooth and sweet, without being cloying or sticky. This is one of the first of my highly loved juices that I truly could vape all day, because its not too sweet at all. I vaped three full tanks on my iHybrid straight. I never do that, I always switch flavors sooner. But I just didnt want to not vape it. Ive got it in 18mg now, but Ive got some low-nic coming in so I can go uber low ohm with it and see what its like in cloud land. 18mg is solid at around .8ohms, but I cant do that high nic when I go low low.

You could easily pass this off as a non tobacco juice.

So if youre like me, and dont like the type of sweet, Bobas Bounty type tobaccos, and have tried many others and havent found the right one.. try RY4 from Midas. It might just be your next awesome vape.

You can get it at VapeRev

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 22, 2013
    DC via the 313

RayBans

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 16, 2012
    Southern California
    Thanks for this. I'm still searching for my fave RY4. The best so far is my DIY using TFA concentrate.
    I gotta agree, RY4 with TFA concentrate has been my favorite juice for 2 years now. When I first bought it I did not realize it had a tobacco flavor, I just thought it was creamy and dreamy.

tdtyler

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2013
    Omaha, NE
    Thanks for this. I'm still searching for my fave RY4. The best so far is my DIY using TFA concentrate.

I gotta agree, RY4 with TFA concentrate has been my favorite juice for 2 years now. When I first bought it I did not realize it had a tobacco flavor, I just thought it was creamy and dreamy.

If either of you are still watching this thread, please tell me the percentage of TFA RY4 you're using. I just ordered some and am going to try a DIY project.

Thanks!

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Detroit
    www.nightstalkerproductions.com
    Glad I read through this post I'm a big RY4 fan so I'll have to give this Midas stuff a try. Right now I'm vaping Indigo Vapors Indigo RY4 and for me it's the best I have had to date. It's sweeter on the carmel and vanilla notes then it's sister juice the Indigo "Classic" RY4 but I dont mind the sweet stuff. All I know is that it's darn good but my next order I think I'll try Midas so thanks for the heads up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread