finally got my saber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darwinvsjesus

ECF Veteran
I'm just ....ing speechless. This saber is the most beautiful e-cigarette on earth.

saber.jpg

I've never had 5v vaping. 6 volts was ....ty, just crappy flavor. The high powered 5v saber has that great hit, and perfect flavor reproduction. I am extremely impressed, and very grateful for Sir Lawrence and his patience. I can't wait to get another one!

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I think you might like the vivi nova, most people including myself really like them. I have 3 now, and all of them are the short wick ones. I just made the vents bigger which gives bigger vapor clouds and bigger taste. Im sure the 2.8 ohm head will be good on your 5 volt. I am using the 2.4 on my 3.7v KGo. The 1.8 runs too warm on my 3.7, at least for me. I do tend to like a cooler vape.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
So darwinjesus, how is your new "baby" doing. Is it performing wonderfly? Have you taken it out yet and have people been oooohing and aahhhing? What big differences have you experienced with the saber compared to what you were using before. How are the batteries performing, longer? Did you get your charger problem squared away so that you have back ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread