Finally got some GVC... extremely overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
Wow, after months of hearing about how rich and custardy GVC is... i am very disappointed. Friend just gave me a 15ml of it for free. Tastes like a slightly weaker version of Nicotickets CLS. I heard so much about how it has this rich custardy mouthfeel that no other vanilla custard juice has....umm no, not even close. The flavor is milder than CLS and i don't taste any complexity to it at all...no mouthfeel either... it's just straight vanilla. How GVC got to this reputation is beyond me... please tell me my tastebuds are out of whack because I really find CLS the superior vape.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Did you let it steep at all

I have not tried it
But I will say after I got mine from Nicoticket I posted somewhere that the sire says 2 weeks steep
a bunch of people then posted no no its great out of the mail

I started vaping it and was hugely disappointed

put it down for a while tried it again almost 3 weeks after I got and WOW what a difference it fantastic
only problem is now I don't have much left

oh u mad

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
cali
Did you let it steep at all

I have not tried it
But I will say after I got mine from Nicoticket I posted somewhere that the sire says 2 weeks steep
a bunch of people then posted no no its great out of the mail

I started vaping it and was hugely disappointed

put it down for a while tried it again almost 3 weeks after I got and WOW what a difference it fantastic
only problem is now I don't have much left
it's at least a week and a half old, i'll let it sit for a little more to see if it changes.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
it's at least a week and a half old, i'll let it sit for a little more to see if it changes.

I don't know if it will but with Nicoticket the flav itself isn't what changed much but it became fuller and stronger which is what I needed to feel it was realistic also the mouth feel developed those where the things missing early on
I would suspect any custard would go through that

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Wow, after months of hearing about how rich and custardy GVC is... i am very disappointed. Friend just gave me a 15ml of it for free. Tastes like a slightly weaker version of Nicotickets CLS. I heard so much about how it has this rich custardy mouthfeel that no other vanilla custard juice has....umm no, not even close. The flavor is milder than CLS and i don't taste any complexity to it at all...no mouthfeel either... it's just straight vanilla. How GVC got to this reputation is beyond me... please tell me my tastebuds are out of whack because I really find CLS the superior vape.

I had the exact opposite reaction as this. When I tried CLS, all I got was vanilla. Stronger than Grants, for sure. Grants had more of the custard flavor to me. One caveat, gvc was steeped, cls was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread