Finally got some Mrs T's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbp1

Jun 30, 2013
Bradenton, FL
Naples Vapor is a little over an hour from my home so I took a ride today because they are one of the only shops to stock the elusive Mrs. T's that I have been dying to try.

Needless to say, I bought six bottles of Snickerdoodle. This stuff is awesome! I also got some other liquids (other brands) while I was there as they have a huge flavor menu. Worth the trip!

Now I can confidently order other flavors from Mrs T directly as I know her stuff is that good!!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I am happy, too. Taste is subjective of course. I think Mrs T is completely overrated. Some of the juice I tried was unvapable, some just OK, and every one of them left a bad aftertaste.....for me.

It's not that good to you. I'm not sure why the op is getting so much crap, I'm glad he found a juice he likes.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Thank you for sticking up for me. Very nice of you. And by the way....I am a girl

I apologize for the oversight. :oops:

No need to thank me, I just don't understand why people feel the need to correct you on your own opinion about something that is completely subjective, or question your motive for spending YOUR hard earned money on something you want - no matter how many of those things you buy.

I have had the impression that this forum is full of helpful people that are genuinely interested in helping people get off the stinkies for good. For many, these forums are a big part of their success, and if we start infighting and bickering over silly things, people might just start getting discouraged and lose a piece of the motivation that keeps them away from analogs.

jbp1

Jun 30, 2013
Bradenton, FL
I'm going to have to try some then. I had browsed the site a while back and they have lots of tasty looking stuff! I'll be sure to get some snickerdoodle too when I order if it's that good. :)

The store had five of hers, and Snickerdoodle was the only one I loved. I may order a couple from her directly to try. Her stuff is expensive

Metalman

Aug 7, 2013
United States
It's not that good to you. I'm not sure why the op is getting so much crap, I'm glad he found a juice he likes.

I agree, as it is sometimes a pain to find a good vape. Its even harder to find a ADV. 1year and 3 months and I don't have a ADV. Still on the hunt. I have bobas and gorilla steeping at the moment don't want to rush it so its on day 4 on the steeping :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread