Status
Not open for further replies.

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Saint Louis, MO.
:vapor:

The title really says it all, I finally found a great B&M. To be fair...I'm a little tough on local B&M's. In St.Louis there's a ton of them, and I've been to almost every one. In most-not all the pricing is unrealistic, selection is poor, staff is under-trained and juice is not too appealing. Or maybe I have had unrealistic expectations?

Recently I've been rebuilding atty's when I have time. I ran out of supplies, and remembered this little shop that primarily focused on mechs and rebuildables. So I stopped by and I was seriously impressed. From you basic ego or evod to fairly high-end mechs, they had it covered. The small staff is very up to date covering all area's from beginners to advanced.

They also have some pretty good juice by several different vendors, Indigo Vapor being the most recognizable to me.

All in all, the staff combined with their inventory & pricing is welcomed by me. It'll be nice to support the local vape community and spend some money five minutes from home!

They share a store front with a art-printing company, that has some good stuff from local area artist's which gives you something to look at if you like that kinda stuff. Cool vibes and a great atmosphere. I'm glad I revisited them, it wasn't what I remembered!

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
That's great! I have a local B&M 3 blocks from my house that I like a lot. He was the first one in town and is doing so well that he's opening up a second location. His inventory keeps growing and growing and it seems like he always has more stuff every time I stop in. It's nice being able to stop in and try some good juice and check out equipment and just hang out and chat!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
Your very lucky. I live approx. 100 mi. away from Denver & don't have a clue about shops down there. Wish there was a B&M review section available. Or, maybe I've missed it.

I have to rely on the online shops. It would be so nice to find a shop to taste liquids. I'm sick of ordering liquids that are bad. I have a whole collection of those. Lol.

Have fun!
JC

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
It is great having an awesome local B&M vape shop, isn't it? I'm also lucky enough to have a shop with great selection of hardware, a wide range of juices from many premium suppliers, a free sampling bar, prices in line with what you find online, and friendly & knowledgable staff. There are some closer shops (mine is ~45 minutes away), but it is worth the extra drive.

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Saint Louis, MO.
Yes it's nice to have these shops in driving distance. I had all but given up on the Local B&M's until very recently. The pricing is a big factor for me personally. I expect it to be a little higher than online, I just can't justify four to five times as much. At some point common sense has to take over! As a consumer, I refuse to just give my money away. That said, I'm happy to spend it with someone who's fair.

sylpheel

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
St. Louis, MO
It's "Vape One" in the city! He just opened another location in Des Peres. I like Smoke Smart in St Peters, just don't like the drive, lol. Maximum Vapor in High Ridge is good as well. Wicked Sister Vapor in Festus has some good juice when I'm out that way, I always grab some!

Hubby and I discovered Vape One two weeks ago and we love the Indigo juice. We have been to both stores and the employees are very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread