• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Congrats from me as well. I don't know if I'll be vaping a year from now or if I'll end up quitting nicotine completely but a year is a year!

Nicotine actually isn't a bad thing.... it has a number of neurological effects that are positive decreased chance of Alzheimer's disease for one... tastier brains for another

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Nicotine actually isn't a bad thing.... it has a number of neurological effects that are positive decreased chance of Alzheimer's disease for one... tastier brains for another

Yeah but it pumps the blood pressure too. I burned the candle at both ends (with some notches cut along the middle too for good measure) during my 20's and early 30's so I'm looking at the long haul.

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
Yeah but it pumps the blood pressure too. I burned the candle at both ends (with some notches cut along the middle too for good measure) during my 20's and early 30's so I'm looking at the long haul.

No problem on the BP, it's chemically controlled by pharmaceuticals and Tabasco sauce.

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
On a whim I decided to look for tabasco flavored e-cigarette flavors and found this:
Tobacco-Flavored Condoms, Party In Your Mouth

Seems a shame to promote a tobacco free lifestyle now doesn't it? :laugh:
The pic is slightly suggestive as the woman has a rather large cigar in her mouth... but then again this is a 18 up forum isn't it?

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Then her mouth isn't the only thing that's going to smell like an astray, huh? :D

You have no idea of the number of things I could say about those but abstain from for the sake of human decency:laugh:. I had a field day with my comments when I sent the link to one of my filthier friends. I've yet to hear anything back from him other than "wow".

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
I've got a pretty good imagination and sense of humor too and thought up a whole lot of funny stuff about this. Wonder how many mg's? Is it lite, full-flavor or menthol?:D

You mean regular, magnum, or trademark added stuff?

You may have me on a few levels here, I was pretty much hammering him with the k-8 level stuff. The obvious ones more or less. He was never a smoker so I don't think he'd get all the varieties opened up by vaping comparisons though.

Lets see if I can get Red Snapper through the censors though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread