Finding Innokin iTaste VV4 batteries !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoAnna1010

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Knoxville TN, USA
Can somebldy PLEASE tell me where I can find the Innokin iTaste VV4 Single Battery?
I have used them for 4-5 years and LOVE them but am having a terrible time finding them.

Please tell me they have NOT been discontinued !!
But if they have, can you please recomment a pen style, 510, variable voltage, 1000 or better voltage pen. Thanks for your help
JoAnna

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - I just Googled the words "Innokin iTaste VV4 Single Battery" and came up with a number of links to vendors that have them at varying prices too . . . Here is a link to that search:

Also, if you have access/verified to the special ECF Members area - there just so happens to be an ECF Member who is offering a group of these Innokin Batteries . . .( Although the process is suspended for the moment, you may want to check out what it intails here: How To Become A Verified Member ) . . . Or - Maybe "You can even get access with help from someone in ECF Administration . . . :facepalm:

Now as for suggesting another "Pen Style" . . . Well - IMHO - that would be the "Innokin Endura T18" (there is also the Innokin Endura T18 II available now too). There are many reviews about them throughout ECF, including the one I posted when they first came out with the Endura T18 & Endura T22 w/ the Prism Tanks:

AND - Just in case you might be interested in something just a little bigger - "My" review of . . .

As I stated elsewhere before . . . "Matter of fact, given their effectiveness and ease of use, especially as someone who is a MTL & devote Tuttle Puffer - I still used both of them everyday."

Just Sayin' . . . :)

AND - Hope this information is helpful . . . :D

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Can somebldy PLEASE tell me where I can find the Innokin iTaste VV4 Single Battery?
I have used them for 4-5 years and LOVE them but am having a terrible time finding them.

Please tell me they have NOT been discontinued !!
But if they have, can you please recomment a pen style, 510, variable voltage, 1000 or better voltage pen. Thanks for your help
JoAnna

Ok I won't tell you they have been discontinued, but the have. I don't see anything in the Innokin lineup that is even close to the performance of a VV4.

Any you find in stores will be old stock.

They are my favorite device and a this point I have not found a suitable replacement for out and about.

The only things I can suggest are a VV ego pan or the JUSTFOG J-Easy 9 that I have been looking at. I have never had either of these devices.

Reactions: stols001

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I bought a VV4 6-8 months ago. Out of stock now. Thing was stone cold dead when I got it. Took forever to charge it but it did take a charge and had worked fine ever since.
They've been out of production for a long time now. If you can find one for ten bucks or less I think it would be worth taking the risk tho.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I got sent a pink Innoken Itaste IVP3.0 pro, is the best I can make out on it. It's actually one of my favorite mods. It does NOT quit. It still holds a charge. It's boxy, it's elderly and I LOVE it.

I should really invest in one of the newer ones but I bet I will still love this one the best.

I think Innoken has some magical secret where their internal box mods don't wear out and they are keeping it CLOSE to the VEST. I don't blame them. But I probably wouldn't hesitate to buy old stock.

What's the newest one? Just curious. I bet it's still awesome.

Anna

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
The only VV4's you'll find in the wild are old stock. They may work just fine, but you run the risk of getting one with a battery that's seen better days.

Generally, cells should still be okay if they have been properly maintained. But if the seller still has them in shrink wrap, chances are they'll have been at a low voltage for quite some time, and might not hold as long as a charge as they should, like when they were originally manufactured.

Good luck in your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread