Finding Repairable Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Seminole FL
I just discovered a lot of cool mods of repairable attys. I have wound my own coil before but I only fix dead atties and I want to do something cool. I would totally make my own if I had access to a drill-press a lathe and other nessisary powertools. I discovered soemthing called the Bulli A2-T but it is apparently UK only and cannot be found online anymore? Are these mods usually sold as made-2-order by hand or are they manufactured? Where can I get more info on repairable atty designs?

I'm looking to buy due to my inability to make.

Edit: I may have made the thread preemptively but my discovery of rebuild-able atties excites me and I don't know where to start! :O

Last edited:

tycoonflynn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Wickes, Arkansas
I just discovered a lot of cool mods of repairable attys. I have wound my own coil before but I only fix dead atties and I want to do something cool. I would totally make my own if I had access to a drill-press a lathe and other nessisary powertools. I discovered soemthing called the Bulli A2-T but it is apparently UK only and cannot be found online anymore? Are these mods usually sold as made-2-order by hand or are they manufactured? Where can I get more info on repairable atty designs?

I'm looking to buy due to my inability to make.

Edit: I may have made the thread preemptively but my discovery of rebuild-able atties excites me and I don't know where to start! :O
Go to bulli-smoker.com and there is another one made by nhaler.com and then there is the russian made patriot. look up russian patriot atomiser and it will give you the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread