Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
It's been a almost two years since I put down a 43 year cigarette habit. I was quite surprised at how easy it was using electronic cigarettes.
The e-liquid,..or juice, is the subject just about ever new vaper wants to talk about after they find a good PV. I can tell you I have found some really good ones out there..but it has been quite an adventure.

I got pretty lucky early on and found a B&M juice called Uncle Junks Jon Wayne. It's a tobacco vape and a really good one!

I happen to really suck at DIY juices. Oh I have tried and failed to achieve anything close to a top shelf juice. So I guess going on the hunt was just the natural thing for me to do..so I did.

So far,..Troop and Andrea of The Plume Room,..Wlad Woo of Ahlusion,..and Clark Kent Brooks of Nicoticket,... have served me well. No mystery why,..or even who these fine folks are. They are all well respected vendors,..and if you are reading this and can't seem to find a really good juice..you might want to give some of these vendors first shot. I promise you,..they will have something to scratch your itch. These vendors each have one or more juices in my top 10.
Good luck in your vaping adventure. Hope you find that toe curling vape! ;)

The Quest:
I've had some pretty dang good juices in my vaping experience so far..some were actually toe curling...I've had a few that made me do the happy dance as well..I'll list a few by name and vendor. Some with descriptions as well.
Still working on a top ten list..Oh well..that might take another year or so. Anyway here's some top picks:

Rick's Request: by Ahlusion
This is about my #1 juice..Don't go by the raisin rice pudding description that throws everyone off.

Banana Pudding: by The Plume Room

Absolut Creme Brulee: by Nicoticket
One awesome vape..will blow your panties off!

Just Criminal: by Ahlusion
Candied Cavendish: another by The Plume Room
Jon Wayne: by Uncle Junks (still vape this wonderful eliquid)
Angel Sauce: by The Plume Room
Shipwreck: by Ahlusion
Lime Cream: by Ahlusion

Burly and Candy: by The Plume Room
Lemon Vanilla Cake: by Ahlusion
Pina Colada: by The Plume Room
Strawberry Vanilla Cake: by Ahlusion

Tripoli: by Charlie Noble
A toe curler this one..Bacco vape

Legend: by Heather Heavenly Vapes ( I've learned about the 24/48hr caps off for HHV) Makes one helluva difference after a long steep as well. When I say long,..like 3 months.

Godfather: Ahlusion (this is the old formula Smooth Criminal) fantastic FOOB..The BOMB!

Ramaglia's Toscano Gold: by The Plume Room (Very tobacco forward..a Tuscan cigar vape)

Deal Maker: by Ahlusion (..another wonderful tobacco vape)

Pistachio Pudding: The Plume Room

A bit pricey but I'll add these too:

Five Pawns:
Grandmaster
Lucena

Recommended For Me To Try:
I'll be trying "Sleeping Dragon Vapor" again soon as well..DJLEC was kind enough to send me some of the Captains Stash,..and although it was higher PG than I like,..it was really good.

Lemony Spunket
Spunkberry
Spunky Brewster
Skeleton Key
Daft Spunk
Butter Bob

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Never found your blueberry??:eek::confused:
Well there's this one that is very close,..dare I say it?!?
The trouble with blueberry vapes is that most are fleeting. While some are good FOOB (TPR Blueberries and Cream comes to mind) after a couple of weeks steep,..the blueberry is just not there. I'm hesitant to recommend a blueberry vape..Ahlusion has one good one. Not the unicorn mind you,..but close.

Fruit : Sapphire

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I just tried the Creme Brûlée from Nicoticket. My first flavor from them, believe it or not. Not bad! But the only two juices I still buy are Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice.
I vaped Gorilla Juice so much when I first started vaping,..I ended up with enough points for a free 100ml bottle.
AV is a good juice company..I'll not knock it..I just went forward in my search.

Jug,..ya may want to give Rick's Request (Ahlusion) a shot. Might just suit you.

Reactions: Jugband

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I vaped Gorilla Juice so much when I first started vaping,..I ended up with enough points for a free 100ml bottle.
AV is a good juice company..I'll not knock it..I just went forward in my search.

Jug,..ya may want to give Rick's Request (Ahlusion) a shot. Might just suit you.
Free 100 ml! You did vape a lot of Gorilla's Juice! I'll have to try Ahlusion, if you vaped that much Gorilla's juice and recommend it, must be something to it! Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Sirius

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Free 100 ml! You did vape a lot of Gorilla's Juice! I'll have to try Ahlusion, if you vaped that much Gorilla's juice and recommend it, must be something to it! Thanks for the tip!
Dessert : Ricks Request
Use the VG PG ? dropdown and choose 70VG 30PG or even 90VG,..as you vape AV Gorilla,..it's all VG as you probably know.
(actually no e-liquid IS 100% VG) but don't tell them I said so. ;)

Reactions: Jugband

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
lol you are welcome, I've not tried it yet but it's on order :thumb:

Tracey
It's not terrible,..and it's cheap. If you get black pepper taste change the supplier you get the nic juice from.

myfreedomesmokes.com ..nic juice blows.

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Your so right. As a new vapor I've been crazy about trying new juices now that my taste buds function. Since I've been lurking I've upgraded to an Istick and discovered the GS Air's because of real feedback from the folks here. Anywho about juices.

Been turned on to Nicoticket and they are as good as everyone says. So far I've tried Betelgeuse, strawnilla and creme brûlée. I was shocked at how much I enjoyed the creme brûlée. Shocked again this morning when I noticed how low my bottle was! I have doodle waiting for me at home and I'm excited to try. I tried some Five Pawns juice this weekend and to my limited experience Nicoticket is just as nice.

Another vendor I've discovered was from a local b&m. Nukleus is the brand and I really like everything I've tried. They don't have much online info but so far I've got a blueberry cream which is really good, a banana blend, a strawberry cupcake and my favorite a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. They are way pricy but the shop probably priced high. If they ever sell online I'm there.

I'm a sucker for Nicquid's grape escape and Sinthol. I'm searching for that perfect welches grape juice and haven't found it yet

I always keep a menthol or cinnamon around for vapor overload and Seduce Juice's White Walker is just awesome. I'm an ex menthol smoker so I crave menthol every once in a while. The White Walker just entered a daily rotation.

I'm also searching now for a lemon juice based juice, a nice lime and more cheesecake options maybe. I hear Clark is coming out with a passion fruit cheesecake. I don't know if I like passion fruit but I will be giving it a spin for sure.

Reactions: Sirius

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
I'm also searching now for a lemon juice based juice, a nice lime and more cheesecake options maybe. I hear Clark is coming out with a passion fruit cheesecake. I don't know if I like passion fruit but I will be giving it a spin for sure.

AHL has some Lemon & Lime flavors that are pretty well received. Personally, I love the Lemon Vanilla Cake. Some folks like the Lemon Cream better but I'd say trying either or both you can't go wrong.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
AHL has some Lemon & Lime flavors that are pretty well received. Personally, I love the Lemon Vanilla Cake. Some folks like the Lemon Cream better but I'd say trying either or both you can't go wrong.
You betcha..I got a buddy that was after me to try the Lemon Vanilla Cake..I would resist her for a long time..Finally was talked into it and WOW!

I never vaped lemon vapes before then.
She was also the enabler for the Charlie Noble's (Tripoli) and that's not the only good one CN has..Siren Song is an awesome Strawberry Custard one.

jrenae4..if you see this post..tyvm hon! :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Rick, I'll have you know I added a sample of Tripoli to my Charlie Noble order this morning. And it's already shipped :D
Well speak of an angel and she just may appear! Hey sweetie. :angel:

I hope you do enjoy the Tripoli..you got a sample in your box amirite?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: jrenae4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread