Fireluke 2 Tank Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Fireluke 2 | Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

Specs say the standard edition (5ML) is a 28mm diameter tank, the TPD version is a 2ML tank with a 24mm diameter.

What I'm confused about it every site that is showing reviews or selling them has the 5ML tank (standard) listed as a 24mm diameter tank (which is contradicting what Freemax's website shows.

Any ideas?

I have a TON of TNXT coils that I've been using with my Uforce T2 tank that came with my Drag Mini but the tank is getting on my nerves so I want a newer tank and I thought Freemax would make the most sense. I want to know what I'm buying first, because the information I'm seeing online is contradicting what their site says.

Thanks!

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
Specs say the standard edition (5ML) is a 28mm diameter tank, the TPD version is a 2ML tank with a 24mm diameter.

What I'm confused about it every site that is showing reviews or selling them has the 5ML tank (standard) listed as a 24mm diameter tank (which is contradicting what Freemax's website shows.
The base of the Fireluke 2 has a 24mm diameter.
The 5ml bubble glass has a 28mm diameter at its widest, bulging out from the base.

Some vaping jargon is vague.

I want a newer tank and I thought Freemax would make the most sense
It's not a bad tank except the fill ports are too small for medium-to-large e-liquid bottle tips, like typical 60ml ones or larger. i believe there was a Fireluke 3 but don't know if it had larger holes.

Reactions: Drewps5co0tt

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    The 5ml bubble glass has a 28mm diameter at its widest, bulging out from the base.

It's not a bad tank except the fill ports are too small for medium-to-large e-liquid bottle tips, like typical 60ml ones or larger. i believe there was a Fireluke 3 but don't know if it had larger holes.
    They didn't address this with the Fireluke 3 or the newest Fireluke Solo which I just submitted a review for. When the top is slid back, the drip tip hovers over an additional hole which serves as an air release when filling up the tank. The best method I've found is to blow into the drip tip to make sure the air release isn't plugged with juice, and then stick the bottle nozzle all the way to one end tipping the tank slightly toward the end you're using to fill.

Last edited:

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2011

Yea I do like their newer tanks (quite pretty I might add) but they don't take the NX2/TNX2 coils and I have like over 100 of them lol.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    It says the TNXT coils only fit the Fireluke M and Fireluke 2 tanks (on their site anyways).
    All 3 tanks are compatible with one another. I use the OG Fireluke coils in the Fireluke 3. It's not however compatible with the new Fireluke Solo - that uses a new Plug-n-Pull FL coil.

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2011

Do you know what the diameter of the base is on the Fireluke 3? I'm hearing now that my coils work with that tank as well, even though their site says they do not lol

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2011
    All 3 tanks are compatible with one another. I use the OG Fireluke coils in the Fireluke 3. It's not however compatible with the new Fireluke Solo - that uses a new Plug-n-Pull FL coil.

So I just want to confirm this information again. You are telling me the TNX2/NX2 coils WILL fit the Fireluke 3 tank? Cause I think that's a sexy ... tank! Do you have personal knowledge of this or just going off hearsay?

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Do you know what the diameter of the base is on the Fireluke 3?
    I just took a caliper to the base of the atomizer and it's exactly 26mm.
    So I just want to confirm this information again. You are telling me the TNX2/NX2 coils WILL fit the Fireluke 3 tank? Cause I think that's a sexy ... tank! Do you have personal knowledge of this or just going off hearsay?
    I own like 5 Fireluke 3 tanks. I'm 1000% sure the TNX2/NX2 coils will work in it.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    OK great, thanks for the extra checking. I might actually pickup the
    Maxus 100W Kit, it's sexy as hell!
    The TNX2/NX2 coils are not compatible with the new Maxus Solo 100W kit which uses the Fireluke Solo tank. Fireluke M, Fireluke 2 (Twister), and Fireluke 3 (Maxluke) are the only tanks compatible with the TNX2/NX2 coils.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread