Fireluke Mesh Tank Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I feel really stupid asking this but here goes - when I got another brand tank it came with 2 drip tips and I use this tank all the time with the DTL tip. The Fireluke tank however doesn't seem to have drip tips like the other tank but has a huge hole on top. So, does anything fit in this huge hole that I can vape from? Am I supposed to vape from this giant hole? Help!

I want to use this tank but can't figure out how to.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    It says it comes with a "13mm Widebore Drip Tip" so now I'm thinking it's supposed to be used as it is. These are my first tanks and I've never seen a tip that big! LOL
    It comes with a cleito style dt. DT is actually a sleeve you slide over the stub, which should have an oring on it. 510 dt will fit in the stub and cleito dt will fit as well if you want more tips in different colors .

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Fireluke DT1.jpg Tigon DT1.jpg

I took pics, the DT is just a lot bigger on the Fireluke than the Tigon and I'm wondering if I should just use it or are there DT's that fit in there. I don't have any 810 DT's so I don't know how big they are (except maybe this one).

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    Yep, that is normal. Just a larger diameter drip tip. You can remove it and fit another but just note, not all 810 drips tips are cross compatible.

Some, such as the Goon Style do not use o-rings on the drip tip and rely on a o-ring within the top cap. Some, which I have heard them referred to as Smok Style (others can comment on their actual name), have o-rings on the drip tip.

Reactions: DLKnives
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread