Fireluke RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike C.

Jun 12, 2019
Hello everyone. I've recently bought a freemax fireluke RTA/drop-in coil combo. I love it but I'm not a big fan of the huge fish-bowl glass that came with it. I only paid $18 for it which included shipping. Can anyone tell me if any mesh coils for the other tanks and any other glass tanks will fit on this tank that don't have a big huge fish bowl look to them? Thanks.

Mike C.

Jun 12, 2019
Also, would I benefit a lot from a mod that puts out high-wattage such as over a hundred Watts? This resa stick put out 4.2 volts when fully charged and goes down to 3.1 I think.
20190609_173004.jpg

greek mule

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2018
Athens,Greece
Fireluke is not an RTA.It comes with a bonus RBA base to built your own coils.For glass tank look here:
Freemax Fireluke Pro Replacement Glass Tube 4ml 1pc
Resa stick is direct output device only 2000mAh internal battery and max power 80 watt (at the beginning when battery is fully charged).It can't handle Fireluke's coils.
Coil Specifications:
  • FreeMax FireLuke FireLock Replacement Coil Family
    • 0.15 ohm Sextuple Coil
      • 60 to 140W
    • 0.15 ohm Duodenary Coil
      • 80 to 180W
    • 0.15 ohm Kanthal DVC Coil
      • 60 to 120W
    • 0.25 ohm Kanthal DVC Coil
      • 50 to 100W

You need a dual or triple battery mod.

Reactions: BrotherBob

Mike C.

Jun 12, 2019
Thanks for your reply but I'm still pretty confused here. This tank is really confusing because there are several tanks with almost the same name made by freemax.

How is this not an RTA? From my understanding it is a sub ohm tank that converts to an RTA when you put the RBA deck in.

Also, the link you showed is for the fireluke Pro. Basically I'm trying to get answers as to weather the coils and glass tubes are interchangeable within the multiple fireluke tanks. As I want to buy mesh coils.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Basically I'm trying to get answers as to weather the coils and glass tubes are interchangeable within the multiple fireluke tanks. As I want to buy mesh coils.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could fill in your location, it may help you in obtaining location specific information to your question(s).
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details". Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in.
re: New users - Put your location in your Profile...
Might want to place a phone call to Freemax American partners ? :
Global Partners – Freemax – Innovative Vape Hardware Manufacturer

Reactions: greek mule
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread