First attempt a success

Status
Not open for further replies.

kfig

Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Myrtle Beach, SC
So I just made my own ejuice. Ive only been vaping for 2 weeks but I did a lot of research and got all the stuff I need. I think they came out pretty good. I made blackberry, black cherry tobacco, and coffee. The blackberry is too strong flavor, but the other two are good. Im really excited to save some dough on ejuice and make some yummy flavors.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Ive only been vaping for 2 weeks ... but the other two are good.

mumble.gif
FOUL... no fair... protest... where's Eric Holder?... and all those other normal responses generated from jealousy of success!

Seriously, CONGRATS!
thumbsup.gif
Fortunately I also, early on, found a couple of several flav recipes that I still vape daily today. And yes, the $aving$ are worth the effort.

BUT be forewarened, the quest for another fav flav never ends!
looking_around.gif

kfig

Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Myrtle Beach, SC
[QUOTE

BUT be forewarened, the quest for another fav flav never ends!
looking_around.gif
[/QUOTE]

SO true! Do you know I am online RIGHT NOW looking for more flavors? I got Tobacco, Coffee, Black Cherry, Cherry, Cranberry, Blackberry, Blueberry and raspberry. Trying to find out combos I could try also....Too funny. I keep seeing people who say they have an all day vape, I dont have one. I tend to do coffee flavors in the AM and fruity flavors in the PM. Would love to find something I love and dont get sick of. We'll see I guess. :)

Thanks for the complements. I work in medicine, so Im fairly comfortable with measuring and using the equip needed. I did get low mg Nic though just incase, hehe.

Kristin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread