The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

First attempt (fruit and caramel)

Discussion in 'E-Liquid Recipes' started by crayfishx, Mar 8, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. crayfishx

crayfishx Full Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Malaga, Spain
    So, I promise I won't come on here and post *every* recipe I try, but I recently got into DIY and just tried my first recipe - technically not my first as I have a sweet butterscotch caramel number that is steeping that I haven't tried yet, but I made a basic fruity mix and decided to try a few ml's of it after steeping for just 3 days, and I really like it - going to make a larger batch and steep it for longer.

Bearing in mind that I don't like over complicated recipes and like a fairly subtle flavour - each to their own, but here is the recipe, any suggestions welcome, though I don't think it needs much change.

Strawberry Ripe (TFA): 7.2%
    Blackberry (FCC): 4%
    Caramel (TFA) 4%

The blackberry really stands out but is complimented by the strawberry and the light touch of sweet from the caramel offsets any bitterness from the blackberry (I sometimes find darker berries a little bitter)

Anyway, I was quite pleased that my first attempt was not a total disaster so thought I'd share it :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. IDJoel

IDJoel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    Congratulations for getting a winning mix right out of the gate! That should build your confidence.:thumb:

What flavor manufacturer is FCC? I am not familiar with that one.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. crayfishx

crayfishx Full Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Malaga, Spain
    Ah sorry, The Flavour Concentrate Company

Edit: The Flavour Concentrate Company

• Like Like x 3
  4. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Sounds tasty. I have a RF blackberry I haven't played with yet, might be time to break it out. If you have TFA dragon fruit it plays nicely with strawberry.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    "...made exclusively in the UK for Make My Vape"

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  6. crayfishx

crayfishx Full Member

Oct 18, 2013
    Malaga, Spain
    Ah I didn't realise it was their exclusive brand - I ordered my initial batch of flavours off them

• Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.