First batch - Butterscotch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD_Boater

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Maryland Chesapeake Bay
Last night, I realized that I was down to my last 2 bottles of eliquid. So, I did what any self respecting vaper should do. Go down to the basement and mix up a bottle.

I made 10ml of TFA butterscotch at 15% with 5% TFA sweetener at 6mg. When I dripped it right after mixing it, it reminded me of the last bottle of Butterscotch that I had bought from the local B&M. Good, but not great. The B&M stuff tasted great after a weeks steep. I left my computer runnnig last night, so I set the bottle on the warm spot above the power supply, and hoped that the heat, combined with the vibrations from the fans would power steep it for me. This morning, I filled one of my mini pro tank 2s with it and hit the road. I thought that tasted kinda funky. When I got to the office, I took a look at my coil. It was gunked up big time. I dry burned it twice (warning: dry burning your coil WILL fill your cube, as well as the 4 adjacent cubes in your office) :blush:. Thank God, I am the boss, and we have an enclosed area. :)

At any rate, after cleaning the coil, my butterscotch tastes pretty darn good. I think I need to add one or two drops of caramel to the recipie to top it off. All in all, its a good vape. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread