• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

First Connecticut Vapers Club Meeting Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
The first Connecticut Vapers Club meeting will be held Friday, December 11, 2009, at Lucky's Lounge (
wootsmiley.gif
) on the second floor of the Mohegan Sun! We will meet around 7pm.

http://www.mohegansun.com/gateway/index.html
http://www.mohegansun.com/img/active...operty-map.pdf

There are alot of people who are planning to attend this event. We really hope that you will be able to join us, too. :)

Don't forget to bring all your goodies - who knows you may have that special PV or juice we have all been wanting to try! :D

Last edited:

PLSChows

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh, no...I've been looking forward to a meeting closer to home and now that I have it, not sure I can make it. Have soooo much to do before the holidays...not sure I'll be able to, but I will TRY...if not this one...then hopefully the next :)

If I don't...have fun (but not too much without me) :p

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Oh, no...I've been looking forward to a meeting closer to home and now that I have it, not sure I can make it. Have soooo much to do before the holidays...not sure I'll be able to, but I will TRY...if not this one...then hopefully the next :)

If I don't...have fun (but not too much without me) :p

I completely understand it being a busy time, BUT I am coming from NC for this meeting and another, so sort it and come on! ;) I'd love to meet you!!! We quit two days apart from one another and so you are like my quitting buddy!! :D

larrynorman

Moved On
Dec 5, 2009
attleboro
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
I will be traveling most of the day and so will be dressed in jeans. This is in no way formal! We will most likely eat at some point, but this is more about getting to know one another and having a GREAT time doing it!!

Come as you are! There may be a supplier on hand, but I need to check again.

We really hope that you can join us!! Please let me know if you need any more details. :)

PLSChows

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I will be traveling most of the day and so will be dressed in jeans. This is in no way formal! We will most likely eat at some point, but this is more about getting to know one another and having a GREAT time doing it!!

Come as you are! There may be a supplier on hand, but I need to check again.

We really hope that you can join us!! Please let me know if you need any more details. :)

Any idea how late this will run? I don't think I can be there for 7pm (family function) but might be able to make it later...really want to meet everyone :) but don't want to drive a couple of hours and have nobody be there.

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
Is this a Dinner Event ? Is there a Dress Code ? Please PM me with these answers.
I really want to attend but want to dress appropriately and of course, bring enough money.
Will vaping Supplies be on sale at this event ?
Thank you for your replies.
They serve food and I know we will be getting dinner so I would say yes to dinner. You don't have to dress up. I have some starter kits and juice I'll be giving away at the event. Any other questions just let me know.

larrynorman

Moved On
Dec 5, 2009
attleboro
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Any idea how late this will run? I don't think I can be there for 7pm (family function) but might be able to make it later...really want to meet everyone :) but don't want to drive a couple of hours and have nobody be there.

YAY!! :D W00t!! We will most likely be there until midnight easy! If you want, I can send you my number and you could call when you get free. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread