ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    MY first copper mod and it works:vapor: IMG_0002.jpg

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I like your choice of parts. From such a title, one night expect a tube, 2 caps with a switch and a connector, all quite simple. You've taken that and given it some elegance. Care to share more on those parts? :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0004.jpg IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0002.jpg

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    This bolt gets the threads cut off too? I'm trying to imagine how it fits in the switch hole otherwise:

218738d1370791276t-first-copper-mod-img_0001.jpg

The pin you see sticking out of the switch was before I cut and threaded it, ended up about 3/4 inch long.

Last edited:

Maglin

Verified Member
    Dec 22, 2009
    Wichita, KS
    Looks great. You going to put a protective coating on the outside? I'm thinking of building a copper hybrid. The switch is the one thing I'm trying to work out. I like the flush button on the GG but don't want to copy theirs so I'm thinking of a simpler make to make one.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Looks great. You going to put a protective coating on the outside? I'm thinking of building a copper hybrid. The switch is the one thing I'm trying to work out. I like the flush button on the GG but don't want to copy theirs so I'm thinking of a simpler make to make one.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    No coating just going to use it as is but I do own buffing equipment so it's a five min job to clean it up:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread