First Impressions: Intellicig Rich and Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Hey guys! I just got my order from overseas. Finally! yay!
Even though it took a while, which is expected from getting something from overseas, it's making me pretty happy.

My vaping hardware: 3.7V 17670 in an original Xhaler with a LR 1.5 ohm 510 atomizer w/ drip tip
as well as my trust old hello 016 batt with 2 ohm East Mall 510.

[Rich]
This is a really good juice. It doesnt taste really like tobacco per se, but it is more malty or 'rich' if you will. It tastes nice and sweet, with a sort of maltiness to it. It's not a full bodied like malt ball candy kind of flavor, but that IS what it reminds me of. Very very good! It's a bit subtle though, but that is just what I want. It's got a great clean feeling going in, which I appreciate. I bought it specifically because I wanted to be more 'healthy' with my vaping even. Just by how it feels, I think it may be doing the trick. Compared to the Kick Bass Vapor juices I've been rocking it definately isnt as strong nor does it have as much of a throat hit, but since im not really a throat hit junkie its not a big issue. It definately lets you know that it is present and thats all I want. I dont know what it is, but it seems like this liquid in particular effects me more strongly with the nicotine than any other juices I have tried. I really can't explain it, but I did order the 25mg version, but I get 24/26mg from any vendor anyways so that cannot be it. It seems like it absorbs better into my body so I dont need to hit it as often, which is good because who knows what kinds of effects PG and VG have down the road. Sure theyre 'safe' but its better to minimize vaping as much as you can.
flavor: 8/10 a bit subtle, but the flavor is great
th: 7/10 not a lot of throat hit, but I would rate it 9/10 since thats my style, but im rating it on a relative scale.
vapor: 8/10 being a VG juice, it obviously has tons of vapor, but less than the benchmark- Boba's Bounty
effects: 10/10 the nicotine in this is super pure and it hits you really well, definately a great alternative to cigarettes
overall: 9/10 (this is just considering the whole package deal, I really like this juice)
To summerize, if you are looking for something different and less intense than the TV, KBV, etc. varieties, you should definately give this a try. It is the cleanest most vapable liquid I have tried. It can be vaped at any time and is definately "all day" type stuff. Im gonna be taking this and the menthol with me at all times for the rest of this week (or however long it lasts me hehe)

[Menthol]
This is one hellova menthol my friends. It's perfect. I love it I love it I loveit. It has the perfect amount of menthol. Not overly intense as some DIY stuff I have made or some juices I have tried. TBH, I havent really tried that many menthol flavors as I have just started to get into them, but this is the juice that will keep that interest alive. I absolutely love it. Im really considering just mixing the twojuices to make an ultra uber sexy vape. As a matter of fact I dripped 1 drop of menthol and 1 of rich to try and it tastes absolutely fantastic. Its got the sweet-maltiness of the rich and the tasty clean menthol of the...well menthol. Good stuff.
flavor: 10/10 by far the best menthol experience I have ever had
vapor: 8/10 VG juice translates to lots of vapor.
th: 7/10 its got more kick than the rich does IMO, probably because of the sharpness of the initial menthol kick and then it smooths out and cools your throat.
overall: 10/10 Simply AMAZING. I love it.

So thats what I got (as grimmgreen would say:p).
I am really digging Intellicig's juices. I love the packaging, the bottles are nice and informative. The bottles now come in those dekang-like childproof bottles that everyone has seen, instead of those bottles without the drip tips as I have seen in reviews before. I did order 10ml bottles though so that might be it. Also, the order came with a pair of nitrile gloves like the ones you see science people wear hehe, which is a nice touch. I will definately use them at some point and they are a great thing to have.
So pick up some intellicig stuff from your local distributors and give these guys a try. They make the cleanest, healthiest liquid on the planet and it really shows in their product. I feel like my atty and my lungs are being cleaned by these juices...if that makes any sense at all. :2c:
Thanks for reading, maybe Ill post a review via youtube some day once I get off my lazy booty.

EDIT: One more thing. The consistency of these juices is pretty wattery from what I would expect a VG juice to be. Either they are using some special VG or they have a decent amount of water in them. So it would be easy and safe to use in a cartomizer if you are into that.

EDIT2: Actually, im noticing a good amount of throat hit actually. More than im used to with the sweeter vapes so its pretty nice for a change

Last edited:

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Oh really? they dont have as good of prices? hmmm. well good thing i got it from there then! even though it kinda took a while. Next time Ill be ordering a LOT more than just 2x10ml bottles but it was a great start for a GREAT liquid.
I just mixed both of them 50/50 into a little sample bottle that had a few drops of KBV's buttercream icing and the taste is AMAZING. Super light, mentholy, and nice n malty. super super super good stuff. cant say enough good things about this juice.

EDIT: Damn, this stuff gets better and better. I mustve had some residual stuff from vaping last night as now after a few drip-fulls its tasting even better. The Rich kinda tastes like cotton candy to me now, but in a "rich" way haha. go figure.

Last edited:

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
Ive been vaping this stuff for a few days now and wanted to just perform a little update on my experiences.

Rich smells almost exactly like cotton candy in the bottle, but the vapor is a little bit of this kind of sweetness but the malt richness really shines through. Id like to upgrade my rating for throat hit to 8/10. Both juices definately give me a "wreckless throat hit" while being absolutely clean. When i exhale, I feel like my teeth were cleaned by a dentist. I totally notice tha this is a higher quality juice than most. It really "feels" and "tastes" absolutely clean and pure. Once again, it REALLY delivers on the nicotine unlike other flavors that mayhaps get diluted or clouded by the flavorings, because I can feel the nicotine kicking in and I havent experienced this ever since trying my first ecig 510 MLB HIGH cartridge. It works really well and both flavors are completely "all day" type vapable and increadibly satisfying. Every time I exhale I go "mmmmmm" like I just got a release of endorphins or something. It's highly recommended if you have been considering the Intellicig line or just want to mix it up and try a new "regular vape" type deal. Only drawback at all of this juice is that its on the expensive side. Probably the most expensive than any juice ive tried, but it's completely worth it IMHO. Still MUCH cheaper than crabsticks (cigarettes) and almost as satisfying in terms of effects. The menthol is really really nice too. It's got a sweetness or rich aftertaste, like when the menthol is depleted and there is still juice, it almost tastes like the rich flavor just a touch. It tastes good even when it's low, which I cant say the same for most juices. Most juices tastes like absolute crap when they are spent, but these two are much less offensive, and it seems to clean my atomizers and keeps them running in prime condition. The consistency and th is weird though, cause its a lot more watery than I anticipated it being since that its a VG juice. It's about the consistency of PG or water, but thats probably cause there is a tiny amount of water in there, which I think makes it nice n smooth and easy for cartos. (if u like that, I dont)
Overall, still great great great products from intellicig. I really recommend it. Probably one of the best vapes Ive had so far and a nice pallate cleanser. Im waiting on like 15 different juices now to come in the mail but I feel like ill still be vaping this with no worries about trying the other ones. Ill let em steep. Thanks for reading guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread