First Nicoticket order! (Woohoo!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Pretty excited. Heard so many good things about this company, couldn't resist placing an order. Wouldn't mind hearing some opinions on the juices I ordered. Here's what I got:

"Betelgeuse" in 6mg/30mL.

"Gravity" in 6mg/30mL.

"New York, NY Cheesecake" in "Near-Zero"/15mL.

"The Virus (H1N1)" in 6mg/50mL.

Friend who understands my tobacco palate HIGHLY recommended The Virus, said it's nice and complex/changes often with steeping time. Definitely the most excited for that one.

Noticed the "lead time" thing though, what's the situation with that? Will I need to wait extra long since today's the first day in the new lab? Additionally, does Nicoticket send out a sample juice with your order? (It's a little thing, but a nice perk I look forward to when juice companies do that).

Very excited. :D :D :D

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Congrats! I've had all of those except for the cheesecake...I do not like cheesecake....but you will love your choices! The virus is awesome...I love it FOOB and steeped.....I never liked tobacco before this one and will probably never try another one :) I love their bakery selections....YUM. Nicoticket does not send samples.....they really do not need to....once someone orders it, they are usually making a second order before a tank is finished.....:D Jump over to their sub forum and we'll all be right there welcoming you :)

Tracey

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Pretty excited. Heard so many good things about this company, couldn't resist placing an order. Wouldn't mind hearing some opinions on the juices I ordered. Here's what I got:

"Betelgeuse" in 6mg/30mL.

"Gravity" in 6mg/30mL.

"New York, NY Cheesecake" in "Near-Zero"/15mL.

"The Virus (H1N1)" in 6mg/50mL.

Friend who understands my tobacco palate HIGHLY recommended The Virus, said it's nice and complex/changes often with steeping time. Definitely the most excited for that one.

Noticed the "lead time" thing though, what's the situation with that? Will I need to wait extra long since today's the first day in the new lab? Additionally, does Nicoticket send out a sample juice with your order? (It's a little thing, but a nice perk I look forward to when juice companies do that).

Very excited. :D :D :D
thanks! because of your post I will try the Virus too!

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
Excellent choices! Betlegeuse and Cheesecake are two of my favorites.

The lead time lets you know approximately how busy the fine folks at NT are. Though you'll find they have some of the quickest ship times around. I've never waited more than 24hrs for an order to ship. Most of the times it's within hours of ordering.

Come join the family HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread