First night vaping with Beer & A BIG THANK YOU TO FOLKS LIKE YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalebird

Apr 9, 2009
So, monday was my last day smoking, after 16 years. vaping my Bloog and Inferno T have been great, but I feared the Friday night happy hour(s). Well, took my Bloog, went to the bar and drank like a fish. And blooged away. Didn't have a cigarette. This is the first time, in SIXTEEN YEARS, that I've had a drink without a smoke.

My thank you is for making these devices more generally accepted by educating the public. I sat in the bar and vaped away, of course after asking the owner. No one was "shocked", as everyone had at the very least heard of eCigs. Many had questions, and I got one to order a bloog from his iphone! :) I really think it's sites like ECF and people like you that make vaping in public an easier task, so once again, thank you! :)

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's remarkable how accepted vapers are in taverns, as long as vapers have the courtesy to ask permission first, isn't it stalebird?

In one tavern, the proprietor was even kind enough to knock 20% off my tab, after an evening of demonstrating my PVs and letting other customers try out the extra hardware and juices I'd brought with me. Never had a bartender give me a discount before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread