Not open for further replies.

GinaVape

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2017
www.3fvape.com
Hello everyone.

Good day! :)

Today we'll introduce a new item to you guys! And it's from Brand VOOPOO.

Let's check it!

Original Voopoo X217 217W TC VW Variable Wattage Box Mod Original Price $79.00, Now Only $49.99

The Voopoo X217 Mod is compatible with dual 18650 / 20700 / 21700 batteries (NOT INCLUDED) and can reach maximum output to 217W. Made of zinc alloy and resin material to provide better grip feeling and metallic texture with polished rounded corners. Moreover, leather material applied on the both sides also ensures you great hand feeling with its crafted workmanship. What's more, 1.3inch TFT IPS color screen displays the essential information you want to know and V-shape interactive LED breathing light also make vaping become interesting. With safer and more stable GENE.FAN chip inside, you can enjoy safe and powerful vaping. This item also has other color to choose.

authentic-voopoo-x217-217w-tc-vw-variable-wattage-box-mod-p-prussian-blue-5217w-2-x-18650-20700-21700.jpg
authentic-voopoo-x217-217w-tc-vw-variable-wattage-box-mod-p-scarlet-5217w-2-x-18650-20700-21700.jpg

Click here and learn more about Voopoo X217 217W TC VW Variable Wattage Box Mod >>>

Register an account on our website and you can enjoy the lowest price of the product.
Other questions regarding this product, just contact us.

Strong Recommend in 3FVape:
VOOPOO
Squonk Bottom Feeder Accessories
Squonk Bottom Feeder Atomizer
Squonk Bottom Feeder Mod

Gyrlgeorge

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
I like this mod a lot but have a question about the body color. The metal - the zinc alloy part. I’ve seen it pictured in gunmetal, silver and black - with black seeming to be the default color. ( Some of the YouTube reviews got the early models in gunmetal) I’ve not been able to choose that color. Will it only be available in black?

GinaVape

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2017
www.3fvape.com
I like this mod a lot but have a question about the body color. The metal - the zinc alloy part. I’ve seen it pictured in gunmetal, silver and black - with black seeming to be the default color. ( Some of the YouTube reviews got the early models in gunmetal) I’ve not been able to choose that color. Will it only be available in black?
Now our website is available in 5 colors, and you may have more colors in the future. You can choose what you like.

Gyrlgeorge

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Now our website is available in 5 colors, and you may have more colors in the future. You can choose what you like.

I’m not speaking about the strip of resin panel on the backs’ colors but the actual zinc alloy metal portion of the mod. Is that what you are also talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GinaVape

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2017
www.3fvape.com
I’m not speaking about the strip of resin panel on the backs’ colors but the actual zinc alloy metal portion of the mod. Is that what you are also talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry about it.
For product information, you can go to the product page to view it.
If you need any customer support. please open a ticket on 3FVape.com Support.
Please believe that our customer service team is professional and responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread